Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID USA WEEKENDER Phoenix!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 8

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2015/05/09 :  05:41:59  Show profile Send a private message
Surprised no one has posted this yet, but HTID USA is back, and it's back for 2 whole nights! A lineup has yet to be released, but details so far is that it'll be in Phoenix, Arizona and it'll be the 9th and 10th of October.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592048391034334/

I can totally make it out to this since I have a friend who lives there with an extra room for me to crash in, that way I save up on hotel costs! And he's also been curious as to what it's like at a rave so I'll definitely have him and his wife try to join me.

Alert moderator
CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2015/05/09 :  11:40:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage
Should be good!

CDJay

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Bad Corey
Average Member

United States
235 posts
Posted - 2015/05/09 :  13:52:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bad Corey's homepage
Definitely gonna be there. Also going to do my best to win the boot camp because PLAYING this event would be an absolute dream come true.

Edited by - Bad Corey on 2015/05/09 13:54:00
trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/05/09 :  23:14:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
2 days nice!!

o man...

:D

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,072 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  04:56:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
if it wasnt expensive to travel to the US I might wanna try.

Also, i presume you need to get alot of stuff "cleared" before entering the country right? it's not like "only getting a flight ticket and your in"?

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

ConnerIntenzifi

United Kingdom
112 posts
ConnerIntenzifi has attended 8 events
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  08:50:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ConnerIntenzifi's homepage
It will be interesting to see who's on as I have a few guys booked for Glasgow on the 10th who were on the last one & have had no request to cancel them, I know TLI in Manchester has been cancelled on the 9th to accommodate it.

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  14:35:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
lookin like M project is gunna be there.

Makina please!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  14:48:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ConnerIntenzifi:
It will be interesting to see who's on as I have a few guys booked for Glasgow on the 10th who were on the last one & have had no request to cancel them, I know TLI in Manchester has been cancelled on the 9th to accommodate it.

Care to share with us who they are???

DjZelous
Advanced Member

United States
553 posts
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  20:35:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DjZelous's homepage
Maaan i just cant wait until they do it here in miami, All we have is ultra :(

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  20:53:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
Maaan i just cant wait until they do it here in miami, All we have is ultra :(

They're obviously doing it in places that already have a UK hardcore presence there. I think we'll see a Seattle event and a New England event, even a Nashville event before Miami is even considered. Perhaps they'll swing by Dallas before as well, which would be sweet as that's about a 4hr bus ride there. And Megabus offers tickets as low as $3 sometimes too.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  22:44:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
When I think of places like Nashville and Dallas I imagine guitars, ranches and cowboy hats before I think of raves.
I'm obviously a little ignorant but when I see flyers for events in places like this it just conjures up images of Roadhouse, Yosemite Sam, steak houses, shooting guns in the air, bulls getting branded, etc etc.

Sorry :(

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

Impulse_Response
Advanced Member

United States
724 posts
Impulse_Response has attended 1 event
Posted - 2015/05/10 :  23:49:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Impulse_Response's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
When I think of places like Nashville and Dallas I imagine guitars, ranches and cowboy hats before I think of raves.
I'm obviously a little ignorant but when I see flyers for events in places like this it just conjures up images of Roadhouse, Yosemite Sam, steak houses, shooting guns in the air, bulls getting branded, etc etc.

Don't worry, you're not alone. In fact, quite a few Germans actually think Texas is just a single giant desert where people ride horses to work, school, etc.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/05/11 :  02:41:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:

Don't worry, you're not alone. In fact, quite a few Germans actually think Texas is just a single giant desert where people ride horses to work, school, etc.

it is, it just has dallas in the middle

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2015/05/11 :  04:44:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:

A little?

quote:
Originally posted by Advather:

Some local TV news anchors here in Houston were in Berlin to report on some of our city council members visiting the city to get inspiration to see if they can convert our old football stadium into something useful. Imploding it is the best option in my opinion but idiots here want to salvage it yet don't want to pay extra taxes to do so.

One of the reporters asked Berliners what they thought of Texas. Here's some of the things they said: guns, death penalty, cows, beef, hillbillies, stand your ground law, very conservative, you're not allowed to run around naked. They're not entirely wrong! But this can be numerous states though, none of these descriptions are exclusive to just Texas.

We're a state of about 28 million people, but about 18 million of those people live in the 5 largest metropolitans here. We're bigger in size than France but with less than half the population, so yes we have people living in very small towns and there's lots of land that is used for beef and produce farming.

As far as our policies are concerned, yes our policies make Texas look very conservative, but that's due to the fault of low voter turnout. There are lots of liberals/progressives here, But in all of the US the low voter turnout is mostly in those that vote for Democratic candidates, so that's something that needs to change.

As far as Dallas and Nashville go, Dallas is far more progressive than that view you painted. They're a rather stuck up city, and I avoid having to go in there and deal with their people. But Nashville, you're not far off on that. They are the country music capital in the US. There are a lot of country music stars that live there. But a stigma like that is what's responsible for the diversity in music there. They've had a strong UK hardcore scene for a number of years, and the promoter there has brought in some big names there in the past. They brought Kevin Energy to a packed place. And the city itself is really lovely, admittedly the weather is far nicer there than in Houston during September.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/05/11 :  05:30:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
dallas has lap dancing bars
houston has bars that dont sell alcohol

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2015/05/11 :  09:45:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
Is the US definitely a first world country?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page