Total online 1731
 Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Difficult one to describe, but I'll do my best.
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Raver_Davie

United Kingdom
281 posts
Posted - 2003/03/14 :  17:42:14  Show profile Send a private message
It's on the Helter Skelter Awakening pack (February 2001 - Brisk's tape) and is the tune before "The Ultimate" by "Revolution Team".

I've been told the tune is called "Kiss my Ass" and is on Knor Records, I've found somewhere to buy it but don't want to spend £10 incase it isn't the right one, so I'm hoping one of you guys will know it.

I'm listening to it at the moment and the first sample does sound like it's saying "Kiss my Ass". There's also high pitched vocals saying "go go go go", "whhheeeeyyyy" and "are you fearless!?!?!" at certain points in the tune (at one point it keeps saying 'go' over and over). The same voice saying "kiss my Ass" is also saying something like "you're bouncing so good" and "Oh my god lets make some noise!"

The tune is very bouncy and hard. Hope that description helps. If you want a little more clues just say and I'll do my best, I'll try and load a snippet of it when I get my stereo hooked up to my pc. (they're in different rooms of the house)

Dave!

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.59 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page