Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Happy Hakkuh 2 DJ Wappie
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/03/22 :  01:39:04  Show profile Send a private message
I finally got it from gemm.com (very rare on there tho) and it wasn't that good! nothing as good as uk hardcore, quite cheesy, a bit like the 'Hakkuh+flippuh3' cd I got, anoying dutch singing doing cow sounds ??? are cows popular in holland? anyway there's a dutch remix of barbi girl....now you must understand!
there is however one good track called don't speak.

I think UK garage is crap IMO

Alert moderator
Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2003/03/22 :  19:21:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage
Which song does cow sounds?
'Cause I have the cd and can't recall cow sounds on it. (Or is there a joke I didn't get?)
Anyway speaking one language must not limit you to what songs you can listen to
( I speak 4 languages and still listen to others, like german, japanese, french, etc. I don't let
languages I can't understand disturb me enjoying music)
And before you bought it you must have seen the track listing, I don't know, it's something I always do.

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/23 :  03:22:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
i hope you dont payed to many for that crap

You can't see me,because i am the future.

hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/03/23 :  08:41:02  Show profile  Send a private message
Track 15 is the silly one with some dutch bloke making farm animal sounds, I think, anyway, it's a rubbish cd, I got it off gemm so I didn't know what the track list would be, I only paid about 4 quid for it

hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/03/23 :  08:58:44  Show profile  Send a private message
I really wanna hear back from some nederland or netherland ppl on here on the CDs you get over there, do you concider all those Hakkuh&flippuh Happy hakkuh etc CDs cool over there? another thing are they underground or comercial cds?? with things like barbigirl on there I can't help thinking the cd was advertised on tv over there,

what are the best Netherlanb CD sereis over there, is it thunderdome or anything else? I really wanna know, also what do you think of those arcade happy rave CDs? And are they advertised too?

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/24 :  05:45:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
they were mentioned for kids of 5 til 10 years old those hakke & flippe cds better to get the arcade hapy hardcore series .

Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2003/03/24 :  07:03:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage
Ohh yeah, right...that one! eeek
I didn't pay anything for it, I just got it, as far as I can recall...moooooooooooo!

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!

hooverlover

United Kingdom
321 posts
Posted - 2003/03/24 :  09:17:09  Show profile  Send a private message
tnanks dj patchfinder, I didn't know those hakkuhflippuh cds were for kids lol ohwell, I'm just a big kid. but really, what are you favourate hardcore sereis from Holland? do you like them thunderdome ones? I've got TD8 and it's amazing.
oh and what do most of you dutch ppl think of the UK dance stuff? not the really comercial stuff like ever-milking euphoria CDs but other stuff...

another thing, what's the gabber scene like now in Holland, is it still alive? it's just I can sort of imagin walking down a street in Holland with some gabber blasting out off a car speaker.

DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/24 :  11:55:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage
about the gabba scene its gonna be bigger and bigger

only there i one big dissapointment about it when it got more succes the bad apples of holland will like so it get an bad name.

i like the thunderdome series a lot i grow up with it thunderdome 2 was one of the first hardcore cds i got back in the time.

for happy core better to look at pengo compilation or rave parade , all cds that has the name hakke or nederlands hakke better to be avoid.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page