Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 just help need on a couple of things
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJSHINE

United Kingdom
92 posts

25 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/30 :  11:43:10  Show profile Send a private message
Hi people , i am knew to this so i have no idea wot i am doin. I need sum help. I like the radio on happyhardcore.com and i am woundering if it is possible to record it in any way on ur PC and then copy it on to CD ????

Problem 2 :- when is bonkers 10 ment to cum out and does any one no were i can find the cover design and more info on it ????

write back plz
DJ SHINE

Alert moderator
rezzna

United Kingdom
283 posts
Posted - 2003/03/30 :  12:42:07  Show profile  Send a private message
bonkers 10 is being kept under pretty close wraps, so you wont be seeing details until close to the release date, however sharkey's set has been released and looks good, check the front page of this site.

and that whole recording/burning the radio could well constitute piracy, which isnt recommended, so i doubt u'll find any help here, there are some strong opinions floatin around on that hot lil topic.

utha than that welcome geeza!

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/03/30 :  12:51:20  Show profile  Send a private message
I think the stream quality fixes that on up nice, I'd never listen to bit rate like this on a hifi setup :)

perfect setup for pc - not to high, not too low, perfect :D

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2003/03/30 :  22:59:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
plus with the way that the radio buffers, you will have a cd with thirty minutes of dead air on it, that and people on here feel strongly about copying other peoples music and listening it to it for the artist gets no money from it.

YET THEY WILL PLAY OTHER PEOPLES RECORDS AND GET PAID FOR IT, AND NOT SEND ANY OF THAT MONEY TO THE ARTISTS!!!

any way, i hope i helped you in a way, i wouldn't ask anyone on here how to rip off anyone else unless you want an earfull of reasons as to why you are a jerk.

peace
dj ritalin

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/03/31 :  00:27:47  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
No you can't record the stream, we pay for radio streaming royalities to the artists but not downloads and recording.

Second, there is no new info on Bonkers X yet.

Last, you need to have a broadband connection to stop the radio from buffering.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/03/31 :  02:52:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
Yeah, broadband *drools*. Not meaning to defy Mr Silver, but there are programs for capturing stream, but A) You have to find them B) you really need broadband

-=[ryg0r]=-

saintberry

Australia
358 posts
Posted - 2003/03/31 :  15:26:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit saintberry's homepage
1. word about the bit rate whoever said it, one of the best quality (sound wise) stations ive listened to...tho, comet, you need to turn up the bass in your sets :P

2. yes you can rip the happyhardcore.com radio to your computer using a program called *edit* i dont know anything more about it, but i know you can do it.

3. if your pissed off with buffering you can rip streams to your pute and then listen to them after they have fully downloaded...pretty much why the progies came out.

4. ive got broadband so i dont need any of that shizen :P

ryg0r
Advanced Member

Australia
2,807 posts

34 hardcore releases
ryg0r is verified hardcore artist ryg0r has donated money to the site ryg0r has attended 10 events
Posted - 2003/03/31 :  17:01:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message
if you want to find a proggy go to ********.com. Use a freakin search engine.You'll learn that way

-=[ryg0r]=-

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page