Total online 1381
 Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 How good are the hardcore events in England?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
ChavDestroyer
Starting Member

Ireland
19 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  01:20:29  Show profile Send a private message  Visit ChavDestroyer's homepage
Was thinking of heading over to England sometime to go to a hardcore event
The ones here in Ireland are pretty shit so I've only been to one, they're either held in a pub or a late bar/shed, there's no large scale promoters.

Would love to go to an outdoor hardcore festival, take my shirt off, get my gabber on while being surrounded by little raver gals like this

Alert moderator
Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  02:31:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
A big venue for me is Bowlers in manchester, OK it may be indoors, but with 5 arena's and fair ground rides at some events, in an original old skool warehouse rave style, you can't go wrong. Events such as totally lost it has been there many of times myself included. You'll also have the added benefit of getting free flyers and CDs at these events so you can find out more about what's up and coming in and around the country etc :)

"you ain't headlinin' if you ain't redlinin'!!"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  09:54:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ChavDestroyer:
Was thinking of heading over to England sometime to go to a hardcore event
The ones here in Ireland are pretty shit so I've only been to one, they're either held in a pub or a late bar/shed, there's no large scale promoters.

Would love to go to an outdoor hardcore festival, take my shirt off, get my gabber on while being surrounded by little raver gals like this

thats not going to happen up north, they is all gay, and play terror and frenchcore and aload of bollox nobody has ever cared about

you have to catch me at a car show or some random bass festival init blud, want hunniez u gotta be street

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  10:37:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
and this if you do some sissy dnb night like therapy or bedlam type thing

with valve system

ChavDestroyer
Starting Member

Ireland
19 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  14:16:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChavDestroyer's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Gaz mace-E 1988:
A big venue for me is Bowlers in manchester, OK it may be indoors, but with 5 arena's and fair ground rides at some events, in an original old skool warehouse rave style, you can't go wrong. Events such as totally lost it has been there many of times myself included. You'll also have the added benefit of getting free flyers and CDs at these events so you can find out more about what's up and coming in and around the country etc :)

Indoor can be good too it's just that the ones I've been to have always been small scale and finish up at 2:30 which sucks. There seems to be a bit of a tense atmosphere there as well, I don't really fit in with the crowd. Here's an example, not really hardcore but you get the idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWGL_YY5N7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNgeY9p330k

Just looked up "Totally Lost it" looks good, quality DJs, no dress code and not finished til 5AM

quote:
Originally posted by Guest:

thats not going to happen up north, they is all gay, and play terror and frenchcore and aload of bollox nobody has ever cared about

you have to catch me at a car show or some random bass festival init blud, want hunniez u gotta be street

Can you please elaborate on that last point?

Edited by - ChavDestroyer on 2015/12/01 14:19:47
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  14:48:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Don't worry, you're not likely to meet anyone like Guest at a rave!

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  17:54:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:

quote:

sit about gettings wrecked in pimped cars, being part of night life, living in council blox, everybody knows your name, proper hardcore init, harder then hard house, trap and the rest of the middleclass sissy street ting,

theres enough tracks about it all over the years

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/12/01 :  17:55:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Don't worry, you're not likely to meet anyone like Guest at a rave!

thats because nobody goes to uk hardcore events, except 14 year old with fake id cards

Gaz mace-E 1988

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2015/12/02 :  00:32:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Gaz mace-E 1988's homepage
I'd still recommend bowlers no matter what these guys say ;) being a northener myself haha, it is a massive venue tho, the church of old skill house in the UK, Stu Allen is so much of a regular hear that he might as well be a resident DJ! He did a 4 hour set live! Come on that deserves praise?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAVPlgwN6I

Then you can't forget the utterly mind boggelingly amazing fantazia event held every year!?!? The biggest and best line up you'd probably see in the UK anyways. Out of curiosity, is west fest still going???

"you ain't headlinin' if you ain't redlinin'!!"

ChavDestroyer
Starting Member

Ireland
19 posts
Posted - 2015/12/02 :  03:39:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ChavDestroyer's homepage
quote:
quote:

quote:

sit about gettings wrecked in pimped cars, being part of night life, living in council blox, everybody knows your name, proper hardcore init, harder then hard house, trap and the rest of the middleclass sissy street ting,

I wasn't raised in that culture so never got to experience it.
I'm not a big fan of modified cars but the rest sounds good

_Jay_
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,868 posts
_Jay_ has attended 41 events
Posted - 2015/12/02 :  07:24:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit _Jay_'s homepage
quote:
thats because nobody goes to uk hardcore events, except 14 year old with fake id cards

So true.

Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,511 posts
Posted - 2015/12/02 :  08:03:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Guest's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

I wasn't raised in that culture so never got to experience it.
I'm not a big fan of modified cars but the rest sounds good

too bad, ireland has dubshed and 4 or 5 other decent shows

http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/417/dubshed-2015---part-2/
http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/390/gtini-titanic-dubs-2014/#photo-1
http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/shows/

Edited by - Guest on 2015/12/02 08:05:38

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page