of 3

Author Thread  
Stevie c
Advanced Member

Belgium
3,836 posts

204 hardcore releases
Stevie c has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/05/02 :  01:22:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Stevie c's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice sig Strychine!!!
Now it's sub-normal!!!
For me, I like Hard Trance, Freeform, Trancecore and Solid Hard Uplifting House but I also like D&B Hardstep and Old skool. I would love to mix all of them together but these days that is easier said than done. I like mixing all sorts of styles but I would prefer, like Strych to listen to hip-hop, Happyhardcore or Old skool. Alll the genres cross over in places, so naturally I like bits from most, HELL...I even like some garage but I wouldn't want to be a Garage Dj!!! or MC!!! Back to the thread, for me Trance with a beat=Good, Hippie Trance=Sleepy time.

I am a Disciple of the
Piano Rush
Follower of the Light
The Elfish angel of Happiness
and your into my sound of Rebellion

Alert moderator Go to top of page
tommo
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,233 posts
Posted - 2003/05/02 :  10:01:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tommo's homepage  Reply with quote
Hardcore is by far my favourite style of music at the moment.I like a little
trance but for the most part its a bit slow for me.But I like some of it when
it's really uplifting.I like a lot of hard dance like Mzone,Scorpio,Producer...etc

I'm just nucking futs!
[email protected]

DJ_Cosmic
Average Member

United Kingdom
237 posts
Posted - 2003/05/02 :  14:36:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hardcore all the way!

Cosmic-To Be The Best

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e

Australia
59 posts
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/05/02 :  20:21:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i love hhc and hardcore but also really enjoy listening to hard trance hard acid trance stuff like henne & cold and dj scot project .

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC

mc trev
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
736 posts
mc trev has attended 2 events
Posted - 2003/05/03 :  03:56:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
HARDTRANCE yes luv it as much as the nu style of hardcore, happyhard (freeform) luv it more than anything,

but trance - NO i HATE it, even these ones were u have hardcore version ie. heaven i dont like ,not even the hardcore versions,

i just hate all commercial trance ecsept the stuff from 99 or befor.

**** the millenium since then all dance as turned crap ecsept harddance n rave

next dizstruxshon 17th may at dome,doncaster 9-3 djs breeze,demand,slipmatt,
hooley,topgroove,marc smith, guest mc whizzkid
http://dizstruxshon.com

djtommyrenegade
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,311 posts
djtommyrenegade has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/05/03 :  04:01:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
prog trance is my style apart from hardcore, eg binary finary, and some really melodic trance tunes, but not this commerical electronic pop, that aint trance, check out www.abovethesky.com, they sell REAL trance not that fake ass shit that is in the charts

DJ Tommy Renegade

NORTHERN IRELAND HARDCORE POSSE!
www.vibe103.co.uk
www.djtommyrenegade.tk

Kyle_Buffrey

Tanzania
141 posts

37 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/05/06 :  14:14:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Kyle_Buffrey's homepage  Reply with quote
One important thing:

Do not get commercial dance that is labelled 'trance' confused with another style of music that is trance.

I wish AATW records that produce that stupid clubland series would go away, as well as those Ministry of Sound CD's , that appeal to daft kiddies.

As for real trance , I love it. I find it harder to mix than hardcore, which is probally why i don't buy as much trance vinyl as i do hardcore vinyl.
It isn't quite as energetic as hardcore, but it can be brilliant music, not just to dance to, but to chill out to as well. (but you can't really chill out with scot project or yoji biomehanika type hard stuff)

The Gatecrasher montly at the republic in sheffield is a great night out, i went last time and armin van buuren played an 8 hour set , and signed autographs for fans before it too.

But in a battle between the two styles , Hardcore would win, for me, as long it wasn't the cheezy stuff

If you want to hear a good trance tune or two - try these

Scott Bond vs Solarstone - 3rd earth
Kid Vicous - Proceed
Marco V - Coldplay clocks - bootleg mix
Sasha - Xpander (on wipeout 3)
Armin Van Buuren - Yet another day - rising star mix
mATT dAREY - Moody

Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/05/06 :  23:01:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I love all forms of electronic music allways have. Trance was something i orignally could tollerate and would dance to if was playing at a party but easily got boared with. However some proper vocal trance can be just soo moving and uplifting. ANd i LOVE my Goa, psy and desert trance!...can;t get enough of that.

But still Happy Hardcore has always been my majour love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

krukev

China
39 posts
Posted - 2003/05/20 :  04:57:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit krukev's homepage  Reply with quote
I mostly like HHC but neo cortex - elements (vocal club mix) is really good to .. i think.. but i think its.. more trance then HHC.. mostly I like the vocal parts in songs i think like clmt's your smile..

To all the ravers in the nation!!

The Sperminator 2
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 posts
Posted - 2003/05/20 :  05:52:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
HHC vs Trance? lol i thought there was gonna be a fight...my money would have def been on hardcore, seeing as trance wouldn't even have stood foot in the ring...

krukev

China
39 posts
Posted - 2003/05/20 :  06:31:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit krukev's homepage  Reply with quote
Of course not i fight.. but i believe.. that if you wait 5 years or maybe less... there are more people who listen to (H)HC then to trance.. (trance is popolar for the moment.. )

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2003/05/20 :  07:18:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by krukev:
I mostly like HHC but neo cortex - elements (vocal club mix) is really good to .. i think.. but i think its.. more trance then HHC..

Thats Trance, good tune though. I have the music video

krukev

China
39 posts
Posted - 2003/05/20 :  11:51:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit krukev's homepage  Reply with quote
it's a really good tune.. but i like the vocal part.. (the trance also.. but the vocal part is really good!!! )

Suzanne
Starting Member

Netherlands
8 posts
Posted - 2003/05/21 :  08:11:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I also like trance very much even as eurodance!!

Dreams make a wish come true, dream on, your dreams will come alive...

krukev

China
39 posts
Posted - 2003/05/21 :  22:02:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit krukev's homepage  Reply with quote
Jordan Baker - Explode
Chemistry - We are one..
Cosmic Gate- The wave

This are trance songs that I like.. Very good but if it's trance.. or hardtrance..?

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page