Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Up-coming Music Promotion Platform...!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
SoreThumbMedia
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2016/02/29 :  14:48:52  Show profile Send a private message
What?s happening guys!

Brand new to this forum so thought I would introduce myself and my forthcoming, multi-genre music promotion platform called Sore Thumb Media, due to launch in April 2016.

My name is Chew. I?ve been a DJ and producer for many years now, but always found it a struggle to expose my music to a wider audience as the electronic music scene is becoming a saturated market. However, one day I discovered an artist on Soundcloud who was providing his fans with free downloads to his tracks whilst receiving loads of activity on his channel. Initially I wanted to create Sore Thumb Media purely for promoting my own music, before realising that this could benefit many other artists!

Sore Thumb Media is a quality controlled platform, constantly striving to support undiscovered and semi-established artists as well as discovering tracks that ?stick out like a sore thumb?! Currently, we have over 600 excited pre-approved artists ready to use the platform. We will be covering the full range of promotion, starting at follow-to-download links which can be managed by our approved artists, all the way up to creating personalised music video?s for tracks which fit our signature sound.

The best part of it is that all the music across the platform will be absolutely free! This is because the artists who have been approved to use the platform have seen the power behind pushing free tracks out there, reaching new fans and keep them coming back for more.

If you are an artist and this sounds of interest to you, feel free to email over your Soundcloud links to [email protected] - please note that this is for undiscovered and semi-established artists, so if you have 20,000+ followers on Soundcloud this will not be applicable for you (yet!)

Alternatively, keep up with our developments on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sorethumbmedia/

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sorethumbmedia

Peace.

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page