Total online 1770
 Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 I have the lyrics but I can't find the song. Help!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
starkid
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  01:22:14  Show profile Send a private message
Please help if you can anyone. :[
I've been looking for this song like crazy. I searched some lyrics I could recall and was led to this website and found like maybe the entire lyrics posted but the person didn't list the song name or name of DJ. Here's the lyrics:

"Be a flame burning on a cold winter's night,
Ray of sunshine when there's no warmth inside,
Be a treasure waiting at the end of the rainbow,
I'll be your dream waiting never to awake from,
Hold me love me baby,
Want me drive me crazy,
hold me, through the lonely night...
"

The part I put in bold was the lyrics I could remember. I'm lucky I found this website with all the lyrics I think but I'm sad the person didn't put the song name or name of DJ. I've been searching the lyrics on Google but I'm not finding anything about the song. If you can help I'd be very grateful. I'd also like to add that this song sounds similar to Do We Have to Say Goodbye by Sy & Unknown and I think it's on one of the Clubland Extreme Hardcore disks/albums? I'm unsure, but maybe that info will help. Thank you! ♥

Alert moderator
AoS_Lorenzo

United States
79 posts
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  02:44:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit AoS_Lorenzo's homepage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmF44Oq9VJI

Dougal & Gammer Feat Lisa Marie- Drive Me Crazy

Alert moderator Go to top of page
starkid
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  03:08:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit starkid's homepage
OMG! @AoS_Lorenzo Thank you so much! You're incredible!
I can finally listen to this incredible song again - I love it so much.
I'm really grateful so thank you!

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/27 :  20:57:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
Back when D&G were turning out anthem after anthem.

starkid
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2016/06/28 :  02:53:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit starkid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:

I wouldn't know about those days since I only discovered the song a few years ago, but thinking about it gets me feeling kinda sad, even nostalgic. /sigh :c
It'd be cool if happyhardcore songs still played in clubs and at raves.

warped_candykid
Advanced Member

United States
3,934 posts
warped_candykid has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/06/28 :  04:46:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit warped_candykid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by starkid:
quote:

I wouldn't know about those days since I only discovered the song a few years ago, but thinking about it gets me feeling kinda sad, even nostalgic. /sigh :c

What part of the States are you in? I'm in TN. Atlanta use to be bigger on harder dance genres, but that's long gone. Same with Nashville (though whispers and murmurs speak of Darren Styles possibly coming to TN).

ultraskool
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
ultraskool has attended 50 events
Posted - 2016/06/29 :  00:57:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ultraskool's homepage
haha that was too easy wasn't it? come to think of it, that track is kinda getting a bit old. LOL That track was featured on the Bonkers preview that also featured tracks like GEOS Power and the Glory, etc.. Drive Me Crazy by Dougal and Gammer. awesome track, used to play on repeat on my car stereo haha

trippnface
Advanced Member

United States
1,654 posts
trippnface has attended 21 events
Posted - 2016/06/29 :  18:55:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit trippnface's homepage
quote:
quote:

still going hard in cali and AZ :)

starkid
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2016/07/02 :  01:26:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit starkid's homepage
quote:
quote:
quote:

What part of the States are you in? I'm in TN. Atlanta use to be bigger on harder dance genres, but that's long gone. Same with Nashville (though whispers and murmurs speak of Darren Styles possibly coming to TN).

I live around the D.C. area. The clubs around here play a lot of EDM which I know technically includes happyhardcore, but the songs sound like they're from the house genre more than anything. Like a lot of house-remix versions of the songs you hear on the pop radio. Not many people my age and younger listen to happyhardcore anymore unfortunately. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who can name more than 5 DJs (from happyhardcore genre) lol. Myself included. I really do like the style of music that happyhardcore is though.

Edit: I do also like a lot of EDM however and that includes house. I just think the clubs around here could really use some variety and switching things up lol. :')

Edited by - starkid on 2016/07/02 04:50:41
starkid
Starting Member

United States
8 posts
Posted - 2016/07/02 :  04:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit starkid's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
haha that was too easy wasn't it? come to think of it, that track is kinda getting a bit old. LOL That track was featured on the Bonkers preview that also featured tracks like GEOS Power and the Glory, etc.. Drive Me Crazy by Dougal and Gammer. awesome track, used to play on repeat on my car stereo haha

If I knew it back then I'd probably have it on repeat for a really long time too haha. xD
I discovered it through some remix video but it was only a snippet of the song; the video had so many awesome happyhardcore tracks honestly but Drive me Crazy by D&G and Do We Have to Say Goodbye by Sy&Unknown were the ones I remembered (just the bit of lyrics I heard) and loved the most.
According to Google this track is from 2006 so yeah it's been a hell of a long time. Seems just like yesterday sometimes but it's been years...crazy. ~_~

Edited by - starkid on 2016/07/02 04:47:14

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.34 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page