Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Anybody noticed?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
htid1473
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2016/08/07 :  00:43:16  Show profile Send a private message
Has anybody noticed that the love peace and unity is a fleetin memory especially when u get smarmy MC's (storm) shoutin at the ravers, the people who pay stupid amounts to celebrate in the joy of hardcore, to "shut the **** up or I'll get u kicked out". This is not the first time that I've seen him telling his supporters to " **** off". Neither time was aimed at me but I personally as an old skool raver who still loves the peace love and unity of the hardcore nation, think its grossly disrespectful and if hes lost the love for it then maybe he should just stop, instead of being obnoxious

Alert moderator
kotu

United Kingdom
401 posts
Posted - 2016/08/07 :  01:49:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kotu's homepage
hES STILL IN IT

Alert moderator Go to top of page
The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2016/08/07 :  10:31:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
First time I seen Storm was in 2004 and he was doing it then so nothing new. Tbf there always has been a lot of idiots who go to raves and deserve to be kicked out.

htid1473
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2016/08/07 :  20:22:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit htid1473's homepage
Completely seriously agree about some idiots are there for the wrong reasons so should mosey on down to chav central and leave the ravers to do wot we love but as a raver I know and as an mc he should probably be able to guess some people they are going to come across there are over friendly hyper active wreck heads intent on gurning their tits off and scrappin all nite but the people I seen him snappin at were neither fighting chavs or their drug fuelled drama queen slags. Just wandered as old skool was all bout love peace and unity is the new face of hardcore no love no peace and **** unity. Real sad thought in my opinion

kotu

United Kingdom
401 posts
Posted - 2016/08/07 :  22:00:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kotu's homepage
I have to say I think I like MC Storm and I think he is a good egg.

Yeah he says lyrics like 'suck my pe***' and that but sometimes the lyrics come from somewhere else, almost dictated by nature or the Universe, something like that. Maybe he thinks its funny (!!?) but I know Eminem would not sing those lyrics. Eminem is very professional.

Anyway most of the Hardcore Pros know what they are doing, do the odd shit mix etc even make the odd shit tune on purpose just cos they don't wanna be anyone's favourite DJ/MC.

That was a secret I just told you!

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page