Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Mc enemy quitting hardcore
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
skarr
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
527 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  19:31:57  Show profile Send a private message
Just seen on his Facebook he's quitting hardcore, my guess is its just another Sharkey/Thumpa type shenanigan making a massive statement about leaving then making a comeback 5 minutes later, maybe not though, he says he's gonna explain the reasons after his last gig on September 2nd, look forward to hearing them.

Alert moderator
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:07:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
for those who don't feel like looking

quote:
For my friends and fans in the scene on the 2nd of september i will be performing my last hardcore set for the foreseeable future with mob b2b dougal at the event mood swings!

I havnt took this lightly at all as certain consistant situations really have hit the nail in the head for me with my mcing career!
I feel the way things are done and how i am being managed, and where its all going there isnt really a place for me anymore in hardcore! to do or achieve what i wanted to achieve!

I could sit and be pushed back,held back and take shit and more just to do any sets! But that is not why i became an mc.

And mc static has also made the same decision as me to walk away but right after htid he stepped away, while i needed some more time to think.

I feel i have left a good history tho, i have done things nobody has done and changed the way mcs do mixes, albums and a lot of things on top. I have written tracks that will go down as classics from everywhere i turn to the newest release with iron heart! and i have been all over the world on tours and been a part of the best labels in the core and with over 15 mix tapes and 4 albums i have nothing to be ashamed of.

I have an official announcement explaining in a lot more detail on what has forced me (and static to an extent) to make this decision and why ect but it would be nice to see as many people as possible on the 2nd sept in bournemouth so i am putting this up now so its enough time for people to make plans and see me off!

This isnt a random i quit status then il be back in a week or 2 before any donuts try to turn this into a joke! This is far from a spontanious decision! This has been hard for me to do and this is 100% happening for reasons i will make clear BUT anyone who knows why can you please refrain from putting it in the comments sections for obvious reasons.

For the people who know me by now you know the shit ive sat and took and you would of seen i havnt been right recently but i hope to see some of you on the 2nd for one last set!

Again i will put up a monster post once i have done it all!.

But this is also why you havnt heard or seen static either recently.

Im never gna be forever away from this scene and will still put out music from time to time as i am not letting people or control get in the way of my love for hardcore!

Anyway more will be clear when i post the main statement :).

Alert moderator Go to top of page
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:13:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
Why does everything have to be surrounded by drama?

If you have something to say, just say it!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:20:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
Wasn't he last being managed by Ravers Reunited, which is run by that loudmouth bloated douche of a cunt Keyes?

The drunken scotsman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,486 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:26:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit The drunken scotsman's homepage
I've always thought he was a decent enough guy and definitely one of the better MC's in hardcore. If I still went to any raves I'd be sad to see him go.

Bring Me Round To Love

United Kingdom
116 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:27:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Bring Me Round To Love's homepage
Who?

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:36:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
I really hope this forthcoming statement will highlight all the shit that's holding the scene back.

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  20:53:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I really hope this forthcoming statement will highlight all the shit that's holding the scene back.

And name names and gives actual details. I'm tired of people hiding behind their veiled comments that end up amounting to absolutely no change.

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  21:03:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage
I wasn't a big fan of Enemy a few years ago but over these last few years he's really grown on me, especially as a person.

He's clearly been pushing in the right direction and working with the right people and every time I've spoke to him he's been really sound.

I think we all know the kind of things he's going to say in his statement.

Edited by - Claxton on 2016/08/24 21:03:26
arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  21:11:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:

Shame we need to lose people for that to become clear. How many more must we lose before things start to change?

Mickey Init
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
764 posts
Mickey Init has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  22:27:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mickey Init's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Shame we need to lose people for that to become clear. How many more must we lose before things start to change?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  22:39:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Let's start at the top of the "food chain" and work our way down! It starts with MC Storm and has to work its way down.

Captain Triceps
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,184 posts
Posted - 2016/08/24 :  23:39:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Captain Triceps's homepage
This whole thing is certainly very intriguing.

https://soundcloud.com/paulbradley1982

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  05:54:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage
I reckon by the time the statement comes out it'll have all died down and we'll hear a very watered down version of what he wants to say.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  08:08:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage
I want to read it because I do like a bit scandal/gossip, but at the same time really don't give a s**t

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/08/25 :  12:16:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
I want to read it because I do like a bit scandal/gossip, but at the same time really don't give a s**t

My thoughts exactly.

Well, very similar to my thoughts - just a lot more camp.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page