of 8

Author Thread  
djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/10 :  21:49:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
I've spent hours fighting the urge to write that!

Be careful, he could have a word with the top boys and end your career in a second......

If you had one.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/10/10 :  21:51:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
I hate to go for the obvious joke but I couldn't help myself

djDMS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
10,304 posts

572 hardcore releases
djDMS has donated money to the site djDMS has attended 43 events
Posted - 2016/10/10 :  22:07:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djDMS's homepage  Reply with quote
As did I! ;-)

Claxton
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,050 posts
Claxton has attended 3 events
Posted - 2016/10/10 :  22:35:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Claxton's homepage  Reply with quote
Best discussion ever!

Jaybee

United States
84 posts
Jaybee has attended 24 events
Posted - 2016/10/10 :  22:35:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Jaybee's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Best discussion ever!

Glad I could contribute

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  05:23:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
This thread has completely derailed, much like Claxton's DJ career!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  05:35:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaybee:
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Yeah, we get it, you're part of "the seen" now and criticism is not becoming.

This is a fan forum. It's not our fault that, as fans, we see a lot more that's negative than positive about the hardcore scene circa 2016. And this is just the small number of us loyal enough to stick around and watch hardcore degenerate.

EDIT: Anyway, I agree that the forum dying wouldn't be the worst thing. Happy hardcore died in 2012 and this forum should reflect that fact.

Disregard last part. I think it's great that we still have place that hasn't started mass-fellating Gammer and his ventures into who-knows-what-the-****-core. If I wanted an echo chamber, I'd go pretty much anywhere else on the internet to discuss hardcore. Seems like you just want everyone to accept the scraps we're fed like good little peons. Buy the music and shut the **** up, right? And, damnit, you better enjoy it or else!

I was fulling willing to accept Gammer's hipster ******** until I saw him talking shit about kandy kids (perhaps joking, but still).

Well to be fair, kandy kids are a big fucking joke, but it's not a good idea for him to criticize a group that is the sole reason he's popular in the US.

May I ask what it is you hate about kandy kids? Not trying to argue or anything, just curious.

They're quite possibly some of the stupidest human beings I've ever had the displeasure of talking to, or try to talk to. They have little depth in character and many of them just seem immature and oblivious to the things going on around them.

Yes I like to talk about the scene but I also enjoy having conversations about other subjects as well like current events. This is why I've enjoyed talking with the HTID ITS ravers when I went 4 years ago the people I met seemed so damn normal I almost didn't believe they really existed. Give me British ravers orver US ravers any day!

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  05:40:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
dude seriously, **** off with the gifs. I'm assuming this behaviour earns you some kind of applause, somewhere, but honestly it's just ****ing annoying. Why couldn't you just have written 'burn' instead?

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  06:17:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
dude seriously, **** off with the gifs. I'm assuming this behaviour earns you some kind of applause, somewhere, but honestly it's just ****ing annoying. Why couldn't you just have written 'burn' instead?

Sometimes words just aren't enough!

Plus I spend some time on another blog (not music related) and those that frequent the blog have picked up the habit of almost always responding with a gif because the blogger does it all the time, so sometimes I bring that on here.

Cyrax
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
623 posts
Cyrax has attended 9 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  07:07:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cyrax's homepage  Reply with quote
"**** off with the GIFS"

*responds with GIF*

lol

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,483 posts
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  12:15:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
I like using gifs as well. On one forum I was voted as 'GIF Queen'

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  12:39:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
"**** off with the GIFS"

*responds with GIF*

lol

I mean come on, he was just asking for it lol

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  13:23:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
Yeah, we get it, you're part of "the seen" now and criticism is not becoming.

This is a fan forum. It's not our fault that, as fans, we see a lot more that's negative than positive about the hardcore scene circa 2016. And this is just the small number of us loyal enough to stick around and watch hardcore degenerate.

EDIT: Anyway, I agree that the forum dying wouldn't be the worst thing. Happy hardcore died in 2012 and this forum should reflect that fact.

Disregard last part. I think it's great that we still have a place that hasn't started mass-fellating Gammer and his ventures into who-knows-what-the-****-core. If I wanted an echo chamber, I'd go pretty much anywhere else on the internet to discuss hardcore. Seems like you just want everyone to accept the scraps we're fed like good little peons. Buy the music and shut the **** up, right? And, damnit, you better enjoy it or else!

And another thing: why is it that EDMcore isn't inspiring people to sign up and discuss it on here? Why hasn't it evoked the passion required to create online communities centered around it? Last I heard, Gammer had gone back to calling it happy hardcore. Happyhardcore.com seem like the perfect place to go and discuss it, no? But nobody cares enough about this new bollocks to get involved.

Nobody gives a shit about forums any more. We should just create a happy hardcore subreddit (as reddit still gets **** loads of traffic) and be done with it.

In regards to the rest of the thread - when did you all get so old? You all sound like jaded old men.

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  13:26:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
I've defended the people on this forum for a long, long time.

"We should respect the people on the forum because they love the music more than anyone else..." etc etc.

I've also met some amazing friends because of the forum.

But 90% of what I read on here these days is complete bollocks: utter misinformed drivel. It's impossible to have a meaningful discussion without it being derailed by some plum.

RIP the forum.

You should have been here 2005-2010! This was the place to be!

Wasn't it just?

arpz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,267 posts
arpz has attended 22 events
Posted - 2016/10/11 :  13:39:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit arpz's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:

Sometimes words just aren't enough!

Plus I spend some time on another blog (not music related) and those that frequent the blog have picked up the habit of almost always responding with a gif because the blogger does it all the time, so sometimes I bring that on here.

Does the blogger post on here? No, so **** off with it. It's just irritating, what's funny about mariah carey saying sorry? It doesn't add anything at all, just makes it a little bit more shit than it already is. If it was on the odd occasion when something was actually relevant/funny then it'd be alright, you do understand this don't you? I don't think anyone is going to give you a cute nickname because of it

Edited by - arpz on 2016/10/11 13:39:38

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 8 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page