Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Finnbarr - The Path/Losing My Mind [Freeform]
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Stamina Records

United Kingdom
131 posts
Posted - 2016/10/17 :  08:45:37  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Stamina Records's homepage
OUT NOW EXCLUSIVELY AT THE STAMINA RECORDS STORE!

A: Finnbarr - 'The Path'

Having proven his worth as a serious Stamina Records artist to watch thanks to some killer debut material on both our main and sister imprints, Finnbarr is back on a solo tip once again to power this purple-obsessed imprint into release number 35 territory. Our 'Ying'-side is all about embracing the euphoric elements of 170+ BPM music, and 'The Path' ticks all the boxes for classic Stamina styled trance-infused underground rave music for the free-of-form community! Touching base with the trends in Hardcore thanks to an extremely catchy portamento-style lead, that's where the similarities end as Finnbarr takes his own direction fusing different genres under the umbrella of hi-tempo underground music. We only celebrate artists who craft their own style and sound, and STM035 is no exception; forget following fashions when you can forge your own - this is hardcore music for the open-minded only!

View the video here: http://youtu.be/T1fDzqocFJQ

AA: Finnbarr - 'Losing My Mind'

'Yang' side 35 and it's time to get dark. The entire artistic concept of the Yin Yang philosophy at the heart of the main Stamina Records imprint is to showcase artists diverse enough to split their style but keep their identity intact... and Finnbarr absolutely nails it thanks to the ridiculously hard and out-of-control 'Losing My Mind'! There is nothing to compare this track to - it is a law unto itself and pretty much optimizes what being truly freeform should be all about. Twisted, ferocious and an absolute dancefloor destroyer, this one is for the headstrong ravers only. Incredibly inventive and with brilliant sound design throughout, it's a dark journey into the very heart of underground rave music, and is as conformable rocking a big system as it is melting the walls - and your mind - in a 2am session-fuelled sweatbox. A perfect accompaniment to the euphoric tones of the Yin side, this is what Stamina Records is all about; innovative, fresh and deeply diverse free-of-form music.

View the video here: http://youtu.be/ImdIIUJDqeY

Pick up the full release on WAV, MP3 or full-colour pro-printed CD single from Stamina Records here: http://bit.ly/STM035

Alert moderator

Edited by - Stamina Records on 2016/10/17 08:47:37

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page