Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Based on S3RL 10 year
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2016/11/27 :  06:41:38  Show profile Send a private message
Now I viewed this mix on youtube S3RL Is a well known producer as I learnt aff his producing skills aff cotts & Ravine & I have bought some aff his music recently I thought ti share this link. All copyright is owned by S3RL.

Please tell me whit tracks do you personally love aff his 10years aff production history?

Please leave yer comments efter viewing this video! below & Why

Alert moderator
lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2016/11/27 :  07:04:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage
ok when I posted this I firgot ti mention ma fave tracks I purchased aswell as got aff S3rLs site

S3RL - Press play walk away
S3Rl - The Melody
S3RL - Pika Girl
Special D VS Scott Brown - Elysium (S3RL Dj Edit) Free track aff S3RL site

Although he produces free tracks Support this epic Producer aff Imo ir Juno aswell as ITunes he is epic DJ aswell as a oot spoken Producer :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2016/11/27 :  08:11:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by lewiscanon:

Fixed that for you :P

I do like s3rl, but sadly I dislike all the tracks you mentioned in your 2nd post. It was a novelty that he had a vocalist that basicly resang "Daddy DJ" with a different text, but he didn't stop using those kind of singing after that.

Anyways, here's my favorite s3rl tracks:

JTS ft Nathalie - Stars (S3rl remix)
S3rl & SynthWulf - I am the DJ
S3rl - God is not a DJ
S3rl - The 2nd Wave
S3rl - Transformers (original mix)

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Thumpa
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,600 posts
Thumpa is verified hardcore artist Thumpa has attended 81 events
Posted - 2016/11/27 :  10:14:38  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Thumpa's homepage
Best S3RL tunes are:

Dealer
Martinis & Mixed Feelings
Feel The Melody (and the Al Storm Remix)
Here We Go

oxis

Portugal
128 posts
Posted - 2016/11/27 :  21:26:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oxis's homepage
Im your dope provider; get that shit inside you :D

lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  00:14:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by lewiscanon:

Fixed that for you :P

I do like s3rl, but sadly I dislike all the tracks you mentioned in your 2nd post. It was a novelty that he had a vocalist that basicly resang "Daddy DJ" with a different text, but he didn't stop using those kind of singing after that.

Anyways, here's my favorite s3rl tracks:

JTS ft Nathalie - Stars (S3rl remix)
S3rl & SynthWulf - I am the DJ
S3rl - God is not a DJ
S3rl - The 2nd Wave
S3rl - Transformers (original mix)

Thanks Sam fir sorting the link load as it was late when I posted but fairplay ti yer honest comments I am totally clueless in the production end but There is good producers out there & poor producers that use same techniques I guess in there tunes. At the time I replied ti yer comment I have lost count aff how many times I listened ti Rivers flow in you :P

versia
Average Member

Australia
180 posts
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  01:32:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit versia's homepage
S3RL is such an underated producer, **** the people that can't even appreciate the hard work and dedication he's put into the scene. People really need to reavaluate his back catalogue, it's rock solid. A prime example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h099PIfH1H8

Edited by - versia on 2016/11/28 01:33:28
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  05:24:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by versia:
S3RL is such an underated producer, **** the people that can't even appreciate the hard work and dedication he's put into the scene. People really need to reavaluate his back catalogue, it's rock solid. A prime example:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h099PIfH1H8

The People? surely you mean just one. Dj Breeze :P

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  06:55:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage
quote:
S3RL is such an underated producer, **** the people that can't even appreciate the hard work and dedication he's put into the scene.

That may have been true 4 years ago, but nah he's rated appropriately now. His stuff has gone downhill pretty fast. Then there was that less than a year where his dumbass quit hardcore to produce worse crap. He was a trend that people got bored of pretty fast, now he's Australia's problem and we should keep it that way.

Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,073 posts

195 hardcore releases
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  07:49:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
S3RL is such an underated producer, **** the people that can't even appreciate the hard work and dedication he's put into the scene.

That may have been true 4 years ago, but nah he's rated appropriately now. His stuff has gone downhill pretty fast. Then there was that less than a year where his dumbass quit hardcore to produce worse crap. He was a trend that people got bored of pretty fast, now he's Australia's problem and we should keep it that way.

wasn't it 2 years ago?

ViolonC
Average Member

Germany
243 posts
ViolonC has attended 2 events
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  12:27:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit ViolonC's homepage
The Remastered Album is really worth it if you are a long time S3rl fan.

Don't like all his new stuff, but there are still gems in there. Also i have to give huge credit that he still has his own sound and doesn't do what everybody else is doing atm.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2016/11/28 :  13:43:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

Love him or hate him now, you cant deny he's a clever guy. Apart from Scott Brown I'd say there's no-one in the scene who has created such an identity, image, sound as he has.

Again, like it or not, he's opened Hardcore up to a whole host of new people & has probably stayed more true to its happy, cheesy roots than anyone else in doing so.

Well played sir.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2016/11/28 13:45:22
martinj1985

United Kingdom
441 posts
Posted - 2016/11/30 :  23:54:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit martinj1985's homepage
Never liked Krystal as the Vox!

lewiscanon

United Kingdom
71 posts
Posted - 2016/12/18 :  20:58:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lewiscanon's homepage
Although some folk have been critical oon S3RL he has made it oon some albums especially the Famous Bonkers albums "S3RL - Here we go" which I feel it is a euphoric track :)

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page