Total online 1627
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: North America
 Kandie Konnection - Michigan (0 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/10/21 :  05:29:52  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Kandie Konnection - Michigan
Starts: 2003/11/8

Uptown Underground Kids are back with Kandie Konnection
this is goin to be another Hardcore & Jungle party

UUK is proud to be having this event in honor of Snoop e's birthday... their will be a donation jar to give money to Snoop e for his birthday... this is a free event, ya cant beat that! This is gonna be a hardcore night kids... Okidam, Snoop e, DJ Cheddar, Yellow Jacket, and Wolf our favorite HHC DJ are all returning... we also have a few new DJz added to tha line up... we also have MC Dynamic
We are goin to be having a Suprise Tag Set for everyone to enjoy

9pm - DJ Cheddar (Hardcore) (UUK)
Making his second UUK appearance, this time first instead of last, officially under UUK! This cheddar-fest in a can will be slamming out all anthems n choons alike! Prepare to sing along and cry!

10pm - Okidam (Hardcore) (UUK)
Oki's back, playing a bit darker again, slamming your ear drums with all the choons to get your fist in the air, and singing like you just dont care!

11pm - DJ Beatz (Jungle) (?)
This michigan local is making his debut to massage ya strait to your core with a little trip in to the jungle. He's played and opened for big name djs, and he's going to be here playing our little free party! hell ya!

12am - Digg (Hardcore) (Direct Drive)
Get ready for another rockin' hardcore nutta, to keep ya stomping and bouncing till 1am!

1am - Wolf vs. DJ Saiyan (Hardcore) (Canada)
(<~Bitchass Productions, djwolf.ca) (~>Airhead)
With the greatest of pleasure, we bring back Wolf for the third time in a row, and DJ Saiyan also from toronto, for a minature 2hr Hulla set right here in Michigan! This duo are both Hullabaloo veterans, playing for mere gas money! Get ready to get rocked, Hulla-style! Can't get to Toronto for the mecca of all hardcore parties in N.America? You can have it for free RIGHT HERE, DONT MISS THIS ONE!

3am - Suprise Tag Set
We have a lil sumptin' special for ya'll, be ready, and help us celebrate Snoop e's birthday propah-style!! We wanna hear whistles! We want you to lose your voice to this, capice?

4am - Yellow Jacket vs DJ Ra (Tech/House vs Hard Techno)
(Michigan Mixdown Militia, The Hive)
Yellow Jacket back also for the third time, along with Ra making his second appearance, to take it down a bit, but still rock yer brain's out with their tech-house and techno mash up!

5am - DJ Apollo (Hardcore)
And last but not least, another local making his first appearance on the UUK decks! Be ready to finish this night out properly, rocking out hardcore style!

MC:
MC Dynamic
With the greatest of pleasure, all the way from Pennsylvania, we have MC Dynamic, making his debut appearance, to get you pumped as a mother f*cker and get your hands up high in the air with what this man has to spit for you, for the first time ever!!

This will be held again in Oki's basement. If you dont have directions, email [email protected] for directions, or wait again till two days before the party for info on the website!
Http://underground.okiart.net

Water this time will be free, and im trying to find some bulk whistles to give out! XD
THIS TIME however glowsticks are a $1 per (they were suppost to be sold last time, but oh well), its what i bought em at, its what i'm selling them at. They're expensive little buggers XO

things are going to be run a little bit different this time; last party was way too sloppy. kids were eating... front yard mushrooms for example, or cutting with scissors their own lips...
there will be door searches, so prepare to empty your pocket and be patted down.
we dont want ODs, people getting super limp from super-zanex, ect
no one can stay upstairs, its only for bathroom use only, those lingering or wandering upstairs will be sent back downstairs; resisting will result in being kicked out,
drinking is 21+ only, if anyone looks underage, we will take away the alchohol, you will not be kicked out unless you repeatedly offend,
and parking must again be spaced out as much as possible to avoid problems with the cops,
neighbors this time will be alerted of the party going on by my mother to also avoid problems.

we need no incidents that would put anyone in the hospital, and nothing to get any of us in trouble. our last party was a bit too sloppy, and we are very lucky we didnt have to pay a horrible price of someone actually being carted off or worse. its all i ask, lets have a great party, and rock it out!!
No Thugs, no attitudes, no violence, just PLUR folks! ^_^

Alert moderator
okidam
Starting Member

United States
16 posts
okidam has attended 12 events
Posted - 2003/10/26 :  23:00:28  Show profile  Send a private message
BTW:

this party is located in Waterford, Michigan
it goes 9pm - 6am
check http://underground.okiart.net for info
Its a Free Event!

except location info, all of this can be found in the info, but its a bit burried, so i thought i'd throw this convienently put in to something easy to read beneath this info... hope to see you all here! cheers!

sincerely,
- brandon aka okidam

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Snoop_e
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Snoop_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/10/27 :  21:18:45  Show profile  Send a private message
while you are checkin out our site please feel free to check out tha forums as well

I've been raped by pompom fairies

Sean Apollo
Advanced Member

United States
1,687 posts

143 hardcore releases
Sean Apollo is verified hardcore artist Sean Apollo has donated money to the site Sean Apollo has attended 8 events
Posted - 2003/11/03 :  22:35:54  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Sean Apollo's homepage
everyone go out to this party and see me hooray!

------------------------
"All Systems Go!"
With your host, DJ Apollo every thursday!
8pm-10pm EST
on..www.afterhoursdjs.org

"All Systems Go..Are you ready for the Hardcore?"

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page