Slammin Vinyl - England
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/07 :  15:08:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
very nice lol

i'll b wearing my party hat.

HáRdÉr FáStEr

[email protected]

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2003/08/09 :  06:03:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
fazza cool jacket :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/08/10 :  11:09:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
OMG! was the fattest night out ive had in ages!! it was quality meetin up with everyone!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

xxhappyxx

United Kingdom
363 posts
Posted - 2003/08/10 :  12:11:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
omg that was ***** amazin! the outdoor stage was wikid, was suuch a good nite! havnt got my pics developed yet, gotta get em done soon...so knackered 2day, i been in bved all day catchin up on sleep!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2003/08/10 :  14:10:12  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage  Reply with quote
Was such a ****ing night it was untrue

the outdor stage was amazing
i didnt get to meet up with all of you
ohhhhh well

:D

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/10 :  17:08:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
*speechless*

HáRdÉr FáStEr

[email protected]

HardcoreHubbard
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  05:36:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
oh my ****i** god how amazin was that. my first time at slammin an they pull off one like that the outdoor stage was quality it couldnt ave bin ene betta especially with shootin star cummin on jus as i walked in the door

slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  08:41:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
come on faz, hurry up and get ur pics up hehehe
Emma (pocket raver) has hers up on harderfaster.net if u wanna have a peek.

HáRdÉr FáStEr

[email protected]

cycrow

United Kingdom
30 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  10:23:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit cycrow's homepage  Reply with quote
was a totally awesome event
i hope slammin do another outdoor stage again someitme

and omg, hixxy's first set was amazing, playing all the old classic, i wouldn't believe it
it was good they put hardcore outside more than anything else
althou my feet were really killing after the 13 hours
was pretty mad

slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  10:34:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
it was a very hot n sweaty event. but i think that just added 2 the energy.
every1 was dripping wet but had beaming smiles none the less.
also i was very pleased not 2 have seen any trouble (dunno if there was any)

ive never been 2 such an intense exciting event.

HáRdÉr FáStEr

[email protected]

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  14:58:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote
leon - they are being developed! picking them up tommorow mate! respect to everyone that attended, im still buzzing now!

(this is one of pockets pics - not passing it off as my own!)

LOL i didnt realise my jacket reflected THAT much!! u cant even see me! lol we were meditating why?? (l-r) my mate emma (it was her first rave!) me (u cant even see my face lol) jim, other emma (pocket raver) and slinkysential

Edited by - fazza on 2003/08/11 15:09:04
slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  15:09:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hahahahahahaha. about 3 hrs after that pic was taking i asked Pocket "why were we meditating" it was partly because she sat up really str8. it sorta went downhill from there. very funny pic tho.
good 2 c u again anyways.

HáRdÉr FáStEr

[email protected]

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/11 :  20:57:56  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Wow Blink Blink on that guys shirt.

----------------------------------
it's all hardcore.

Deddley

United Kingdom
44 posts
Deddley is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  09:13:16  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Deddley's homepage  Reply with quote
Wow what can i say, what a ****ing wicked night i had there, apart when i felt a wee bit i'll before the meetup outside the burger stall, but **** it i enjoyed it.

The heat was unbearable especially in the old skool room upstairs of the Sanctuary. It was like walking into 10 Green houses at once. i nearly passed out after 30 seconds of being in there so how the **** people were dancing i aint got a clue. Respect to the ravers.

Fastrack was ****ing hot too, so i stood next to the open shutter and started stomping there. It was a bit cooler but i managed to stomp away.

All the DJ's were the nuts, they all played wicked sets.

Big up every single DJ at Slammin'

And i liked the er chill out room, big cinema screen playing, when i was in they were playing snatch and before that austin powers (not sure which one though), but again it was another hot room, but at least you could cope in this room.

So then Slammin', when's the next open rave cos that was PHAT even if it was hot but we can't help it with the weather. Can't wait for it so hurry up please cos i'll definitely be there. also see if ya can get the license longer for outside :)

Shouts to Enigma KCP crew (including myself) - Sian, Nicky, Paul, Chris, Syko, Hughesy, Blitz, Jess, Milly, Sam, Scott Devotion, Spenno, and to all the others i know and getting to know - Ravepanther, Jelly Baby soz i didn't meetup with ya :( ), MC Jutt, Astraboy (thanks for the write up on Enigma on ush.net :) ),Scottie, Ripple, Scottie B, Doc-e, Hayley, Laura and ya boyfriend, Carlo (respect to you man), MC Smiley, Whizzkid, Storm, and all the other MC's and DJ's (hands begginning to hurt from typing) and to each and every single raver in the Hardcore Scene.

RESPECT!!!!

DJ Deddley

This is gonna be a f**king wicked night.

Not to be missed.

www.vinylunited.com for all your vinyl needs

www.frenzyradio.co.uk

www.unite-promotions.com

pocket raver

United Kingdom
27 posts
pocket raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/08/12 :  12:28:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pocket raver's homepage  Reply with quote
well wot can i say!! it was 1 of the best events i have evaaaaa been 2!

www.bigwideworld.com/pocket_raver

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page