Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Magna 7 - England (0 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/27 :  23:12:45  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
[0 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Magna 7 - England
Starts: 2003/9/13

Tidy presents Magna 7
In partnership with HappyHardcore.com

Directions: M1, JNC 33 - follow the brown Magna signposts!
Time: 10pm - 6am

Zone 1 : Tidy main arena
This magnanimous room forges together a gold bullion of talent that will fit this sonic foundry with earth shattering anthems and innovative new sounds.
Performers:
Judge Jules
Lisa Lashes
Tidy Boys
Eddie Halliwell
Angel Sanchez (Span)
Lee Haslam
Rob Tissera
Guyver

Zone 2: Faces of Steel
Hardened and toughened to your requirements. Brace yourself for some "solid strength" sounds in the 11 story high "Face Of Steel" zone, hard hats optional.
Performers:
Lab 4
Andy Farley
Paul Glazby
BK
TaraReynolds
Karim
Paul Maddox
Amber D

Zone 3: Funky Bubble
Cool fresh vibes and tit swinging grooves make this zone the essential place to be. House beats and hard funk are blended together into one big happy melting pot.
Performers:
Trophy Twins
Sonny Wharton
Gavin Herllhy
Onephatbillie

Zone 4: Hardcore Bubble
Fast furious fun from Brisk & Friends. The power and speed of the Next Generation Hardcore sound is encapsulated in one explosive bubble.
Performers:
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=73"]Brisk[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=25"]Scott Brown[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]Hixxy[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=36"]Breeze[/lurl]
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=54"]Robbie Long[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=55"]Devastate[/lurl]
Topgroove

MC's
Wotsee
[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/lurl]
Whizzkid

Zone 5 VIP
Exclusive zones for DJ's and guests
Floating several stories in the air and accessed by a high speed lift, the space pod will not only be home for the DJ's, press and their guests, there will also be a chance for a select few to purchase a special V.I.P pass that comes complete with room access, but, you could also win access
to the V.I.P Space Pod, so keep checking this website for more info

Zone 6 Chillout / retail
You can now shop 'til you drop!! Spend you hard earned cash in our spacious retail area, then relax and forget about your credit card bill in our cool chill-out zone, the perfect mix.

Zone 7 Entertainment
Escape from reality and lose yourself in this futuristic world of recreational games for everyone in this digital adventure zone

Alert moderator
slinkySSential

United Kingdom
77 posts
Posted - 2003/08/31 :  09:45:24  Show profile  Send a private message
YEY

im going there on another mad coach journey

wooooooooohooooooo

My name is slinkySSential
My birth was accidental
My parents think im mental
Which i think shows potential

[email protected]

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Lixx
Advanced Member

United States
1,338 posts

288 hardcore releases
Lixx has attended 1 event
Posted - 2003/08/31 :  18:38:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lixx's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Zone 4: Hardcore Bubble

HA! In a bubble I see, the way they want us! Hehe, no complaints tho, at least we've got that

silver
Admin

Japan
12,549 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2003/08/31 :  22:55:35  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
This event will be off the hook... anyone want to fly me over :)

tigs
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2003/09/11 :  09:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tigs's homepage
HELP....

I know Magna 7 is really soon (in 2 days YAY!!) but i got couple friends wanting tickets and they're sold out NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any idea where i can get hold of one extra ticket??? three extra if poss..... please email [email protected] if u can help!!

cheers!
bfn!

EX0
Starting Member

United States
9 posts
Posted - 2003/09/13 :  13:01:13  Show profile  Send a private message
Is their going to be a magna 8 because if their is, I will save up to go to it. Yes me the guy from Oklahoma, USA. Where absolutely no real raves exist. So I just want to know is their? If not uhm we need to get something going in oklahoma. There is so many people here that i know would want to go to anything that comes here. It would be really cool....

Scott Majestik

United Kingdom
57 posts
Scott Majestik is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2003/09/14 :  14:08:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Scott Majestik's homepage
It was a great night. Got there about 10 and the place was just opening. The venue is amazing, honestly the main arena looked the mutts nuts. The production quality of everything throughout the night was top drawer.

With regards to the Next Gen room, the setup from a deejaying point of view was spot on. There was a very healthy crowd in there all night which was a really good sign, including alot of people who you had wandered in from the other arenas. Set wise heres a quick rundown of what I heard.

Topgroove was on first playing some quality bouncy trance, got the crowd really going and they were all bouncing along very nicely.

I was on next as Hixxy couldn't make it and just upped the tempo slightly but keep it nice and bouncy. It seemed to go down great which was nice.

Robbie Long & Devastate keep on from where I left off, then upped the temp even more playing a bit of new skooly sounding stuff which the crowd lapped up. These two have got to be the best B2B team, they are quality to watch even if Devastate is an old man now !!

Breeze I missed due to walking around and checking the venue out but I was informed by various people he played a quality set.

Brisk was on next and you could tell he was loving it, proper giving some to the crowd which is what they wanted to see.

Scott Brown I missed as I had to leave before the finish, can anybody fill me in on how he played ????

MC wise there was Wotsee and Whizzkid ?? I have heard Wotsee before but I hadn't heard Whizzkid and I was very impressed with both of them, they knew when to shut up and when to talk. Storm also made an appearance as well which got all the crowd going.

Big respect to Brisk for putting on a quality room and making it a success, and of course for the free beers. Hopefully the Tidy boys were impressed and will invite Next Gen back for the next event.

Honestly the venue is out of this world, forget the sanctuary of any other place this is the best venue in the UK without a doubt ..........................

Everything Excites Me ! I Am One Excited Young Man !!

Higher Order Recordings
E: [email protected]
W: www.higher-order.co.uk
T: +44 (0) 7947 483037
MSN: [email protected]

HIGHER ORDER 001 OUT IN THE SHOPS NOW !!

Higher Order Recordings
E: [email protected]
W: www.horecords.net
T: +44 (0) 7947 483037
MSN: [email protected]

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page