Total online 1651
 Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Neo - Hardcore Fusion - England (1 attended)
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
CLIPPER
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2003/10/15 :  22:55:34  Show profile Send a private message  Visit CLIPPER's homepage
[1 HappyHardcore.com members attended this event.]
Event name: Neo - Hardcore Fusion - England
Starts: 2003/11/15
City/Region: England

In less than a month from now, NEO will once again, be hitting the streets of Birmingham. Bringing with it a slightly different way of doing things, and engrossing a more hardcore feel! The reason for the slight change, is due, to the pure success of Cypher, NEO's sister club..and the fact that Cypher holds the policy on the Hard Dance side of the CYPHER/NEO family!

With this in mind, allowing the success of Cypher to take nothing away from NEO, and also to keep our word, in that we aim to please everyone that walks through our doors..Whether it be Cypher or NEO..i think nearly everythin is covered..amd i'm sure most people would agree :wink:

So then..what do we have for you on our return?? Well the first thing you'll notice, is that there isn't what most would call, a top level DJ..and there are a few reasons for this!! The main one obviously being cost!! But the benefit of this is..that we can keep the entrance fee as low as possible..which i'm sure when you see it, you will agree, is a very fair price!!? Another reason for the lack of top level DJ, is, we all believe, that there is alot of very talented individuals out there, who just don't play out nearly as much as they deserve too!! Obviously as time goes on, and NEO will grow and grow..thus giving us extra resources to bring in top DJ's, to top off the lists!!!

To See Flyer Front and Rear...

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/clipper/NEOReactorfr.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/freak2/clipper/NEOReactorbk.jpg

Anyway...

NEO - Hardcore Fusion

When: Saturday 15th November

Where: RADIUS, Bristol Road, Birmingham

What Time: 8 til 2

How Much: £3 before 10 / £5 After

Who's On:

Gammer & Deejaybee B2B - First time exclusive, as these two young guys bring us an Essential Platinum Exclusive set, which is gunner rock big time!! These are two of the brightest young production/engineering talents around and are said to be working on new material for the night, and i know have got somethin special up there sleeves!!

DJ Benson - Amazing talent, who has res's everywhere, but his main home is Vibealite, and now his own night Rollback, which we believe will be a huge success!!

Sarge - Well i'm sure all know Sarge..and we now what he'll be bringing with him!! Nominated for an award in the recent Hardcore Heaven awards, and has countless years inside the hardcore scene..and still runs Spin-inn record shop very successfully!!

Ginge - Well..this is Ginge..you all know Ginge..and if you don't, you need your head examining!!! He is an amazing talent, and to be working next to him with NEO, is proper wicked!! He's the driving force of Cypher/NEO, and will help take us to the top!!

Clipper - Well this is me..and what can i say about myself?? Well..i'm a nice guy, and you gotta come down, cos i want to show you, just what i believe you're all missing out on, if you ain't seen me and my daft spot, bouncing up and down behind the dex..haha!!!!!

Thumpa - My bredbin from Dimension FM, and as far as i'm personally concerned, an extremely talented dj, who is getting bigger and bigger by the day!! Plus he's a cool dude, and a funny ****er too..hehe!!

I don't think i've missed anythin there..but if i have please let me know!!

You know it makes sense to come to this..and at present we are trying to sort out an after party..but it's by no means definate at all!! Plus there is another project we're currently working on for the night..but again, we have to meet a few people, and see if we can get it done!!

What do ya think then..are you comin???????

Alert moderator

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page