Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
K-Hole
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,098 posts
K-Hole has donated money to the site K-Hole has attended 52 events
Posted - 2004/01/03 :  01:38:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit K-Hole's homepage  Reply with quote
was all about mc ruff

big up mc ruff!!!

-----------------
Chris aka Ghost

Breaking goats since '03.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2004/01/03 :  14:45:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:

as for the rest of em sorry but wotsee has THE most annoying voice on the planet, well apart from shocker ('rrrrreach forrr the ceeeeeling, how arrrrrre ewe feeeelin') hell hes giving south wales a bad name, however i have inforemed him that hes a shyte mc so its all ok.

Lmao!! how is wotsee giving wales a bad name you fool!?! He's true to hardcore and true to Wales!! He's brought loads of wicked events to Wales such as the Devastations and to be honest he's far from giving Wales a bad name! he's showing the rest of the world tha Wales ain't just a shitty country and it ain't all about England. And for him being a shit mc i doubt tha very much, coz he's made it to the top within about 2 years. And he's the most original mc in the hardcore scene today, always making new lyrics for each rave he mc's at and every rave i've been to with him mc'ing at he always gets the crowd rocking! and to top it all off he's a wicked fella!!

radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2004/01/03 :  16:32:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage  Reply with quote
why hello there - just to point this out to you cos u have woud me up now, if you werent so ignorant and bothered to READ exactly what id written ud see the only insult i said against wotsee was that he had the most annoying voice on the planet, whcih he does!!! no doubt hes doi9ng good for the scene but i am allowed to voice my own opinions.... AND now listen and look at this okay.....

quote:
Originally posted by radiokate:

as for the rest of em sorry but wotsee has THE most annoying voice on the planet, well apart from shocker ('rrrrreach forrr the ceeeeeling, how arrrrrre ewe feeeelin') hell hes giving south wales a bad name, however i have inforemed him that hes a shyte mc so its all ok.

so if you see i was actually bad mouthing MC SHOCKER not wotsee, and if yr such a wotsee fan you would know that i wudnt quote him as saying reach for the ceeling how are you feeling as that just happens to be a shocker special (the berk) as for wotsee i dont claim to know what type of person he is.... shocker is an arrogant big headed fool, and as i said, i am fully welcome to say this about him as i have previously told him in person this.

thank you for your time.

he he he he

Spine Tingling Sensations To Leave Your Mind Numb...

Ka*

http://www.geocities.com/hardcore_lyrics

Kaitei Hoe

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2004/01/05 :  14:32:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
lol fairy muff...my mistake

by the way, you welsh?

Xtra-C

United Kingdom
149 posts
Xtra-C has attended 73 events
Posted - 2004/01/05 :  15:00:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Xtra-C's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

MC Storm is shite imo to big headed. Just thought id share that.

If you got nothing constructive to say about someone its probably wise to keep those sort of comments to yourself.

I suggest that you actually meet him and then you judge for yourself wether he's "bigheaded" or not.
Shouldnt make assuptions without actually meeting the person in question first.

[url="http://www.jungletechno.co.uk"]
Jungle Techno
[/url]

Edited by - Xtra-C on 2004/01/05 22:06:42
radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2004/01/05 :  16:29:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage  Reply with quote
oh come on you gta admit storm is a pretty arrogant guy, or at least he has an air of arrogance about him... and thats ok ya jus peed me off all is forgiven (nice to see u didnt try to deny the Goddam awfulness of Shocker lol) yep i am indeed a welsh one, from Llanelli, living in Burry Port scum hole atm, you?

Ka*

Kaitei Hoe

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2004/01/06 :  21:06:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
kool! big up the welsh crew! I'm from Bridgend, you heard of tha place? and yea i agree with ya mc shocker is shocking! haha!

radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2004/01/07 :  11:11:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage  Reply with quote
Good God aint he just hes bloody awful..... last time i seen him @ breathe west in carmarthen he was tryna pull me best mate he thinks he sooooo feckin hot!!! lol tha bute - i told him that he was crap and even i cud do better and he just laughed, thought i was kidding about - KNOB!!

and lol yeah of course iv heard of bridgend, my sexxxxxxxy Geography teacher in school lived there mmmmmmmm Mr Howells LMAO ;-) i doubt uv ever been to Llanelli cus well, why wud anybody ever want to?!!! Ah well ill be in cardiff nxt yr hopefully so it dont matter

Ka*

Kaitei Hoe

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2004/01/09 :  13:06:59  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
shhhaamoooannn!!! hahaha! so i take it that you like mc whizzkid??

Edited by - Shaker on 2004/01/09 13:07:36
mcjutt
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
564 posts
mcjutt has attended 5 events
Posted - 2004/01/09 :  14:19:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Why all the slating of the Storm??

Its uneeded EVER.

He's not big headed at all, he mught seem like it but if ya knew ya was the best MC going in the scene today and seen as the BEST now,of course you would feel a bit special.

Storms "bad attitude" is part of his stage presence which gets the crowd going mental each and every time at any rave so that alone deserves respect. He also says he has respect for the ravers which is what he says at every set so he cares about the ravers.

To be honest as well as Robbie Dee this man has been and is a big inspiration for me and I personally have HUGE amounts of respect for him for doing that.

Big up s-s -t-t-o-o-r m

Shammmmmmmmmmmooooooooooone

matst
Starting Member

United Kingdom
15 posts
Posted - 2004/01/09 :  14:47:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
whizzkid is deffinately the best mc, he adds alot more to a set, the dj could be shit but whizzkid can make it sound good, marleys pretty good and wotsee just sounds like a piss head whos managed to get on stage

matt stewart

DJ Superman
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,192 posts

46 hardcore releases
DJ Superman has donated money to the site DJ Superman has attended 15 events
Posted - 2004/01/09 :  15:27:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Superman's homepage  Reply with quote
i really dont think wotsee deserves this slating! IMO he's a wicked MC. his voice sounds a bit different and fair enough if you dont like it, but i think it just makes him stand out........ plus he can MC to some of the harder sets that bouncier MC's might sound a bit out of place to. i like the fact that there's a wide range of MC's out there at the minute, something for everyone

whizz-billy-the-kid's got you in his sights

radiokate
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
791 posts
Posted - 2004/01/09 :  18:54:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit radiokate's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by mcjutt:
Storms "bad attitude" is part of his stage presence which gets the crowd going mental each and every time at any rave so that alone deserves respect. He also says he has respect for the ravers which is what he says at every set so he cares about the ravers.

i know but christ its annoying!!! lol... and too feckin rite i lurve whizzkid :-)

Ka*

Kaitei Hoe

Shaker

United Kingdom
101 posts
Posted - 2004/01/11 :  15:31:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by matst:
whizzkid is deffinately the best mc, he adds alot more to a set, the dj could be shit but whizzkid can make it sound good, marleys pretty good and wotsee just sounds like a piss head whos managed to get on stage

matt stewart

WANK!

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2004/01/11 :  22:43:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i never liked storm at the start....but thought he kinda grows on you......
still no better MC than Mr LiveLee!!!!! Proper nutter!!!

H-ard
A-ssed
R-oyalty,
D-evotion,
C-ommitment,
O-bsessiveness,
R-espect and a
smil-E- for Hardcore :)

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page