Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 SOME BAD NEWS ABOUT HARDCORE MENTAL
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2001/09/12 :  15:35:05  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage
I JUST GOT THIS EMAIL FROM DAVE MENTALIST :

Hi,

I regret to inform you that the event at Club CO2 on the 28th sept has been cancelled.
It looks as though Hardcore Mental has been the target of a malicious con artist posing as a promoter..
As you know we teamed up with another promoter for this event so (in my eyes) we could put on an event that none could be reckoned with.
Ofcourse, we did do our checking up before we even thought about teaming up with this promoter and everything seemed ok, but over time things started happening which were very unusual regarding the other promoter (Martin - Club Critical). Certainly, things do happen that hold up an event but after literally 10's of things happening, which were very far fetched, we started doubting the honesty of Club Critical.

After a while, we found out Club Critical had taken our trust, money and reputation by cancelling their side of things which in turn led to us having to cancel our side of things...

We did look into going out of pocket and hosting the event ourselves but due to legal reasons, to complicated to explain here, this was unviable.

Due to all the problems with this event and the amount of money we had invested into it, not to mention our reputation now, we have had to shutdown Hardcore Mental forever.

During our short time in promoting Hardcore, besides all the problems we've had with other promoters, money, venues and of course the councils, we have had a great time and have enjoyed meeting everyone out there, its just a shame that everything was so short lived.

As far as tickets sales go, If you have bought a ticket for the event on the 28th sept it is unlikly that this money will be returned to you as Club Critical dealt with all ticket sales and they seemed to have disappeared, all i can do is give you the number of Martin from Club Critical and hope you can sort it out from there. His number is: 07989 629121.

If you anymore problems then feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for your time and of course your support over the last year, it has been much appreciated.

As far as bookings go, if you feel you want some kind of compensation, which is totally acceptable considering the circumstances of cancelling you 2 weeks before then contact the above number.

Dave

How shitty is that then.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".

Alert moderator

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page