Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Moved: lookin for new djs
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ Jee
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2005/01/09 :  13:50:09  Show profile Send a private message
well since hardcore networks has been down for a while i decided to start acceptin demos for new djs... so if u wanna dj on networks radio wen we get bk up n runnin...enter ur demo to the address below nowwwwww

[email protected]

add it to ur msn accounts and send ur demos through a.s.a.p

please dont send anythin recorded through a mic to ur pc... u will need one of these to record ur demo to pc if u dont already have 1...

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx...rldID=2&doy=3m1

the red n white plugs go into the booth or record output on ur mixer...and the 3.5mm headfone jack goes to line in on ur pc soundcard... like i said...no demos recorded through a mic to ur pc... u will need that wire to broadcast for us...so why not get one to record ur demo...

hardcore networks radio is (as its name suggests) dedicated to the harder styles of music such as hardcore, makina, spanish techno & drum n bass... so please limit ur demos to one of the above styles...no trance or hard house demos will be accepted as those music styles are just not hard enough for hardcore networks radio !!

also plz no mc demos... we have no use for mcs if u dont have a dj to mix a session for u... so plz dj demos only... if ur an mc and want a set...u need to find a dj good enough to get a set...then its the djs choice which mcs he has on his show...

and 1 final point...please make all demos at least 45 mins long...this is so that we can see how u wud do mixin an hour set every week on networks...each dj gets 2 hours per week wen u start...so we need to know how u sound for an hour session... then if u get a show u can choose 2x1hr sets per week...or 1x2hr show...its up to u

i think thats all u need to know...so make sure u got one of those cables and record ur demo (we can tell if u dont have the wire so no tryin to fool us) then send it to the address above.. if the networks team think u good enough for a show then we will notify u wen we have listened to the demos...

good luck ppl... networks is there to give the up n coming a chance... so why not take it... get ur demos in nowwwwwwww

www.hardcorenetworks.co.uk the finest hardcore online radio station...broadcasting every night !!

Alert moderator

Edited by - whispering on 2005/01/09 14:02:06

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page