Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Other web site / radio station announcements
 Moved: ++BEDLAM NEWS & BEDLAM005 TPs ON SALE NOW++
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
LEE UHF

United Kingdom
259 posts
LEE UHF is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2005/02/18 :  14:21:12  Show profile View artist profile Send a private message  Visit LEE UHF's homepage
New Bedlam Records Release And Update!

First of the New websites are well underway

expect to see...

www.bedlamrecords.co.uk
www.totalbedlam.com

ready pretty soon with loads of features and audio/pictures etc all relevant to everything Bedlam :D

Also An advance warning. 2 Albums are under way from the Bedlam Camp, Cant give any details of yet but all will be revealed very shorlty so keep your eyes peeled for that

A New label from Bedlam will be hitting the shelves very very shortly HIGH CONTRAST RECORDINGS will feature some top name remixes along with some of the best new talent in the scene today, mixing up with totally contrasting tracks on each side per release, Releases will include The Now much sort after "Total Bedlam Anthem" along with new Remixes and tracks from the likes of..Marc Smith, Cube: Hard (aka Stargazer) Sy & Unknown, Gammer, Oli G, Thumpa & Skampy, Hektik & Mayhem, All audio will be put up at the relevant time

PLUS++++++

On Sale Now!! Directly from me....

Bedlam Records 005- The Innervision EP

A- Killer- Invader vs Adam J
http://www.bedlamrecords.co.uk/audio/releases/bedlam005a.rm

B- Angry Bitch- Invader & Lee UHF
http://www.bedlamrecords.co.uk/audio/releases/bedlam005b.rm

The latest monster EP from The Bedlam Records Team, And You know when we say monster we mean it,
2 Debut Artists to the label here first of in the Form of Killer a hard, rave it up acid belter that certainly lives right up to its name, An original concept by 1 of the 2 artits Adam, He decided to take it down to Innervision studio`s to let one of the best Freeform producers in the Uk have today give it the once over and they came up with this. Featured on Marc Smith`s mix of the recent Futurevibe compilation with Rumour records. This has been cained by a very privalidge select few over the last few months by the likes of Dj Marc Smith, Lee UHF, Invader, Oli G, Dodgee & Kev Energy.

On the flip a slightly twist of styles, covering quite a few aspects of our scene. Anoher exclusive and first time collaboration (but certainly not the last) By Invader & Lee UHF, A Deep Dark Hard Trance style base that takes you deeper into the track to the breakdown featuring a well known vox from a recent movie takes this track into overload, using actual spoken sounds from a person as stabs and percussion a quite unique track in itself that has been causing quite a stir recently in rave land, getting good reviews around the scene and decent coverage from the top jocks in our scene a recent Top 5 selection in mixmag makes this release a must for any Hardcore fan wanting to excel there sets to the next level

To purchase Please Pm me above or email [email protected]

These are very limited, only 10 copies in existance and this will not be released on promo for at least another month

www.totalbedlam.com
www.bedlamrecords.co.uk

Alert moderator

Edited by - LEE UHF on 2005/02/18 14:28:28
Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2005/02/18 :  15:27:19  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage
Oh Yes!!!

You weren't exagerating.

Between the Earth and the Stars.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/02/18 :  16:14:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage
sounds great
my audio is down but what u said sounds great lol
btw does this mean u fixed the audio links on your site? sent someone over to it last week and all the audio links didnt work

-----
It aint about the raves, the drugs, the fluoro sticks, the dancers
Its about the Music

LEE UHF

United Kingdom
259 posts
LEE UHF is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2005/02/19 :  12:53:30  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit LEE UHF's homepage
no I took the links down as they are wrong and the new site is almost up and ready :D

www.totalbedlam.com
www.bedlamrecords.co.uk

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2005/02/20 :  09:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage
I like angry bitch
Killer is alright, I dont like the mc thu

-----
It aint about the raves, the drugs, the fluoro sticks, the dancers
Its about the Music

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page