Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 SYDNEY IZ DYING!!!
 Printer friendly

Only administrators or moderators can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/07 :  02:03:18  Show profile Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
What can i say....

Australian Events are Dying...

Bar 1 promoter in sydney, The events are filled with lies, false advertising, teenyboppers, people wo want to start fights and whatever other rubbish has been picked up along the way...

SOMEONE SAVE SYDNEY!!!!!! SOON..

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/04/07 :  08:21:18  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
What are you talking about?

Powerhouse productions - I have played for them many many times.
Dance Forze - I have played for them too.
Scatted parties - DJ Hixxy at the next event!
Timeless!
Love Nation!

The list goes on.... your not picking up enough fliers my friend :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
oldskool
Starting Member

Australia
-973 posts
Posted - 2001/04/09 :  23:48:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit oldskool's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by silver:

What are you talking about?

Powerhouse productions - I have played for them many many times.
Dance Forze - I have played for them too.
Scatted parties - DJ Hixxy at the next event!
Timeless!
Love Nation!

The list goes on.... your not picking up enough fliers my friend :)

I Think the next one and only Happy Hard event is to be held at the Superdome in Olympic Park and even there, they'll probably play mainly more Trancecore and Hardcore Techno than Full-On Happy Hard but at least there still is one "devoted" Happy Hard event going in Sydney so this is
Our Message to All Ravers:
Get Back To Unity!! (Sequential One)

I Can Never Face Another Day.....Yeah....If there ain't no raver's groove to let me play...."

Skeenip
Average Member

Australia
228 posts
Skeenip has attended 1 event
Posted - 2001/04/15 :  23:17:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Skeenip's homepage
BeZeRK, how can you say the sydney scene is dying, during the holidays there was practically a rave every weekend....infact when talking to promoters and organisers they find it hard to get a weekend to hold there event on as there is often another already set.

As with false advertising just about every rave i've been to has delivered, look at Back 2 Basics 3. errrr the teenyboppers on the otherhand, yeah theres more of em, yeah they are there just to be "kewl" and munch on pills and **** up like little turds....but then again some are truly there for the music and the atmosphere....hell we were all teenyboppers at one stage and if we don't get freshblood in the scene how is it expected to stay alive??

If you're looking for hardcore parties come to the smaller one like; hyperspeed, cortex, happysnax and fishbowl asylum....all awesome events. Sometimes its just a matter of party hunting In any case see ya at Scattered its gonna go off hard HIXXY!!!!!

P.S. sorry for my long windedness (is that even a word???)

BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/17 :  01:05:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
PPPPPPHHHHHHHFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

you people suc.... hahaha

b3b 3 a rave!!!! hahahahaha

utopia a rave!!!! hahahha

super love (jim jams) a rave!!!

NO!!!!!!

the only farking RAVE i have been to is the one me and 3 mates organised. We had over 400 people (on the same night as superlove) 24 of SYDNEYS BEST djz and a farking mad night! it was all organised in 3 dayz b4 the party and all djz played for free cause of what we produced, the entry was $7 and a XCELLENT night was had by all....

Obviosly you should stick to your DAnce parties CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A REAL RAVE IS!!!!!!

l8r,

oOo BêZêRK oOo

oOo BêZêRK oOo

BeZeRK

Australia
21 posts
Posted - 2001/04/17 :  01:26:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit BeZeRK's homepage
Sydney is SAVED!!!!!

thanx to the ReNeGaDe team, we have yet again destroyed jim jams plans. and sydney has an UNDERGROUND rave company. With support from all the dj's and a little form other promoters a 400 people UNDERGROUND party was held last weekend. It will be interesting to see wat happens now as Jims Jams Massive "dance party" was a failure to a small party "organised in 3 days"... Djz even pulling out of superlove to play for free at this other event...

Maybe othger promoters should follow this lead... The rave scene needs new things, not bigger more expensive ones..

Scattered 7 next week will be EXCELENT! and and the week after another ReNeGaDe party is being held. No Flyers, No dickheads, No False Hopes! just an AWESOME NIGHT! keep ya ears peeled to get involved in the NEW REVOLUTION!!

BeZeRK

half the fun is knowing your crazy!

oOo BêZêRK oOo

arrow
Starting Member

Australia
6 posts
Posted - 2001/05/06 :  09:14:34  Show profile  Send a private message
Sydney - A Dying City for Raves?

Well I think that is quite true, well for the commercial raves anyway, the ones named above like super love was soooooooo bad. Although the music was good, it was soooooooo not the rave atmopshere that you would usually encounter otherwise. The place was packed with cops over looking the place. There was even this undercover cop that looked soo stupid he was like 30 something and he wore like dress pants and dress shoes and he was trying to be "hip" and I even saw him go up to a guy and point at his tongue like he wanted to buy some "stuff". But the guy said piss off. Funniest thing I've seen.

Becareful of those sniffer dogs at the commercial rave scene, they quite cute and funny.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2001/05/06 :  09:22:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
NYE 2001 for me, I was at Love Nation in Sydney Australia I had Japanese heart burn tablets in my bag for heart burn (I drink alot)... anyway I forgot about them and when the coppers searched my DJ bag they were like all "whats this!?" I said they were heart burn tablets but the opened the top and emptied the bottle on the table, I then said "errrr I don't want them anymore..." and the cops were sniffing them and breaking them up etc... finally they let me go but come on what if they were real medicine or something... gave me the shits that's for sure, like anything they took from me was theirs to do what they pleased.

New EventPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page