of 18

Author Thread  
Samination
Advanced Member

Sweden
13,083 posts

195 hardcore releases
Samination has attended 17 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  17:08:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Samination's homepage
CAmmy, well im sure you did ask me to listen to you once, which i prop should have so could have evidence against you, or helping you out, but i never listen to live sets, never did ether (im a bitch)

anwya,s you better not start swearing to bumping people cammy, wont help you jack shit

http://samination.se/
---------------------------------------------

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Samination on 2006/01/07 17:09:53
DJCammy

Australia
26 posts
DJCammy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  17:28:14  Show profile  Send a private message
MC BONE SAYS

If you don't want to make people believe you why have you been writing all that for 4 hours?

To give people the choice mate :) I dont force things on people :)

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  17:43:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MC_BoNe:
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
I'm a nice guy and many people on here that have met me will tell you the same so i really couldnt give a **** about your opinion.

Agreed Baldo, you're lovely

Also agreed! :)

Mr Baldo is one of the soundest people i've ever met :)

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2006/01/07 17:45:00
SixFeet
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,285 posts
Posted - 2006/01/07 :  17:58:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SixFeet's homepage
Cammy never get into law. you know there is a difference between offering proof to substaniate your position and a difference than just disregarding proof against you, especially when you offered little reason for anyone to believe any of the things said to be false

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:
I once played a Vinylvortex remix on Hardcore Regime Radio Competition But again i did not ever say it was my mixing.

if you're 'playing' on a radio show and play someone else mix it is expected it is yours whether you say it is your mix or not. saying it was vinylvortex's would have showed you tried not to pass off someone elses material as your own

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - If i was playing other people's shit at real events im sure someone would notice as id be doing nothing myself.

you don't play at events, so no-one would notice

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:I will say once again, i DONT STEAL MUSIC. So really i dont have nothing to say sorry about.

but you do use other peoples mixes masquerading as your own and impersonate other people

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - Ive always claimed myself to be the guy with the snake around his neck.

then why are so many others saying you sent them that pictue of scorch and dj nervous or whatever his name is? of course all these random people are completely against you, they got together and decided it would be fun. 1.2 possibly even 3 people saying the things against you and i really wouldn't judge but when it is like 30+ and from people i know to be legit

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - hahahaha, DJ Nervous is a guy called Simon Coffey, who is 29 and runs Transmission. not DJ Cammy, he also mixes trance not hardcore i use to mix trance, but not anymore im hardcore through and through

thanks for the biography, still offering no proof to render the allegations false

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:20. By _silver_

http://blogs.inthemix.com.au/DJCammy/6454/

Albums i have mixed
Hardcore United 1 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 2 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Weaver
Hardcore United 3 - 2 CD - DJ Cammy & Firthy
Hardcore United 5 - 3 CD - Weaver Haze & DJ Cammy

I have also made 56 mixes for a total of 4 radio stations and guest appeared on 8 :D

This has to stop.... this is 100% not true...

My Reply - That isnt my blog dude hahaha

similarities with you:

from australia
hardcore 'DJ'
same DJ name (never heard of 2 people with the same dj alias in the world yet two from australia in a very small music scene....)

yet the most obvious one THE SAME ****ING E-MAIL ADDRESS!! (check his profile people, if he decides to change it i'll post up the screenshot i took)

'If youd like to contact me - [email protected] or send your demos to [email protected] :) Please leave a comment and what music you lot are into :)'

the person on that profile you don't know yet you both share the same e-mail address......

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - yes back in 2001 i was like.......13. Noob. Nice try next...

so what, people lie about there age when they create there own fake persona

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - No Mate by the time i started chatting the show was over. Delay ? of about 30-40 seconds. But no u dont believe that either meh i know what was right and what wasnt.

again not dispelling the accusation just saying 'that's wrong, i'm right!'

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - My GF does use irc when i mix sometimes. If u would like to ring her and ask i am sure she would be more then happy to answer any questions u want to give her.

not disputing that but i could just image someone ringing up and talking to you pretending to be a lass lmao

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - Again and Again I've never claimed to be DJ Scorch, Check the dj profiles, Scorch = Manchester, UK, I = Australia. GOD WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN.

using his picture and claiming to be him does not give away the fact you're both on the other side of the planet

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - Ok i got fame, WOOT yay for me considering i deny all of this, The Fame isnt very well put to use but i will try next time to get fame for something.

you're not famous, you tried to lie your way to become famous to you're too much of an idiot to pull it off.

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - Your seriously on something dude, as you said yourself. Noone can have a 50 grand studio at 18. tsk tsk such a shame people make up such stupidity and other believe it.

would you like to offer some proof as to why he would make it up? again people lie about what they have to make themselves feel important and less insignificant just like you seem to have

quote:
Originally posted by DJCammy:My Reply - Ive been busy working (as a DJ) and other shit over xmas / ny and 2 noone was really asking u anyway :D

would you like to show some proof you have been DJing anywhere over the holiday period like a flyer or some website not made by you going 'i DJed here and seeing as i said it it must be true'

come on if you have been so busy as not to reply here you must have something to show for it.........

you were so busy yet you seem to have taken time out of your busy schedule to take a 3-4 day round journey to slammin vinyl nye nec, oh wait that is another lie by you, you never spent some like $1500-2000 austalian dollars to go and don't say you DJ'd there

oh and the last bit, when it is posted on a PUBLIC forums it is for everyone to reply to so it they were asking everyone which includes me, tool

just a few i could be bothered to do

also this is for baldo

Edited by - SixFeet on 2006/01/07 18:01:44
1up
Advanced Member

Australia
1,091 posts
1up has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/01/08 :  04:54:33  Show profile  Send a private message
is it me or is that mix really screwed...
using my senses of observation ive noticed the following:
1.the mix becomes quieter after half way
2.voice is high pitched at the start and croaky at half way
3.mc'ing at the start is totally stupid
4.fake scratches developed by a really girly voice at 10mins
5.at 63 mins into the mix he talks wilst changing to another pirated set? shouldnt a dj mix all the way? the only reason that song started to annoy him is because its being played for too long. reason being the first set is finishing off.
6.why would u change from gabber to squirming oldschool. the change is emphasised when he changes the set and takes a delayed break.
7.perhaps his squirmy imaginary gf was really himself

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2006/01/08 :  15:37:50  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage

We're with Bone and H2G,

Baldo is a Diamond.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

Underloop
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,895 posts

91 hardcore releases
Underloop has donated money to the site Underloop has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/01/08 :  20:33:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Underloop's homepage
I'd just like to say that I wasn't saying Baldo should apologise..... I was just trying to take the heat out of the forum - and also looking for an opportunity to use that picture as it tickles my funny bone (no relation). And as we're all throwing praise about, yes Baldo is a top bloke, but careful coz his head may get so big that he may get stuck in the revolving door into the site!

Mystify

Australia
27 posts
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  04:27:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mystify's homepage
So the the story has all changed now has it Cammy? Why even bother... and just for the record that blog on inthemix.com.au IS yours, I can't think of a better reason why YOUR email adress would be on it..

Mystify

Australia
27 posts
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  12:31:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mystify's homepage
Also Cammy you did claim to be DJ Scorch, you said DJ Scorch was a group of 2 djs you and your "girlfriend Rubie" I didn't believe you as I had already seen dj scorch's picture on his profile and your comeback to that was "Oh someone is pretending to be me" I then asked DJ Silver wheather it was true and he said you were lying so you then changed the story completely and said "oh yeah haha I was kidding all along and you fell for it" And you kind of screwed yourself over when you said you had been djing from the age of 12 and that you were dj nervous, I have one of his cds with a biography in it and it states "dj nervous began his djing career at the ripe young age of 18" and you had just turned 18 about 2 weeks before I read that, I also clicked the "email dj nervous" link on the transmission website and his name is Simon not Cameron you then said that Simon was your personal assistant who answers all your mail and manages things for you. I have proven you to be lying over and over and you still always come up wtih some stupid story to cover up with..well mate all I have to say is good luck with your dj career, if you can mix as well as you spit lies I'm sure you'll do great..I'm just going to leave it at that and adopt a more level headed aproach of all this rather than argue

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  12:38:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage
oh im sorry cammy... about everything. That post that you spent 4 hours on proved that there were so many misconceptions about you, really that was SOLID stuff.

dude seriously, im not gonna even bother trying to dispute this even further. Im just gonna say that you could keep trying to lie on the biggest hardcore website in the world and get about as far as... well you have, haha (Just so there are no misconceptions, You haven't gotten anywhere).

or you could run away to your forums where you can pretend to rule with live pirated mixes to an imaginary audience.

oh and as mystify said: "Everyone, sign up on my forum please it makes me look cool - Cammy"

Breekzy

United Kingdom
58 posts
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  12:46:22  Show profile  Send a private message
*fart*

SNYKE

Australia
55 posts
SNYKE has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/01/09 :  13:00:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SNYKE's homepage
*sniffs* God breekzy that smells!!

I can't agree more with Sixfeet everything Cammy has said hasn't proven anything, If anything he's just dug an even deeper hole for himself by lying even more.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/01/10 :  04:27:27  Show profile  Send a private message
who needs tnt when hhc.com has this much drama? *grabs popcorn* =P

heh awww jiba jaba

Edited by - Brian K on 2006/01/10 04:40:34
Dj Esi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
567 posts

26 hardcore releases
Dj Esi has donated money to the site
Posted - 2006/01/10 :  13:35:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Esi's homepage
i couldnt agree more this is so much fun we do have it all arguments discussions what more could you want lol go hh.com

Website - http://www.dj-esi.co.uk
My Space - http://www.myspace.com/dj_esi

Da Cunney Bugz
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,222 posts

25 hardcore releases
Da Cunney Bugz has attended 9 events
Posted - 2006/01/10 :  13:47:12  Show profile  Send a private message
this topic is really boring now im geting sick of seeing it in active topics, the guy is a twat. leave it be.

someone block the topic please!!!

*I LOVE YOU*

Topic is 18 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 13  14  15  16  17  18
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page