Page: 
of 20

Author Thread  
FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
FriedRice has attended 5 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  01:03:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Haha for all you guys who feet hurt from stompin its time to learn to shuffle :P
Night was good, got to see silvers set which i was stoked about but spent most the night with the shufflin crew which was awesome.
Must say the sound being turned down by complaints of novatel was a joke but what can ya do and only other REAL complaint was the amount of ppl just so fooked up on too many drugs they sat/stood there doing nothing...that really gets to me coz i know i was shufflin my arse off all night and have improved sooo much
Awesome meetin you guys big ups to Cotts for showin man *claps* and to rygor & Silver for takin the time to meet us cheers fellas, scattakid for the awesome shots and finally to everybody else who met up great to meet yas all and hopefully seeya at the next event :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  02:39:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It was a good night, better than alot that i've been to, but not as good as powerhouse is capable of. Lasers were awesome as were most of the dj's sets... i kinda gravitated towards the cooler room because it was louder, i could hardly hear the music in the main room... smegging novotel stupid place for a hotel...

There were alot of people ODing which was a downer... i'd put that partly to people trying to cash in with bad pills after the police bust on one of the big sydney labs the week before. That woulda put a big dent in a few peoples nights causing them to buy at the rave... I must say RESPECT to the powerhouse crew for stopping the music to warn everyone about the bad pills, AND identifying them, according 2 the SMH webbie, 8 were taken to hospital...

anyway, the HHC meet was awesome!! was great meeting silver, rygor, 1up, ravine, snyke and baby700 and whoever else i danced into!!!

and friedrice, get the stomp down ;)

i'll get my pics up in the next few days... didnt take to many because my camera ran outta batteries

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  03:28:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
according 2 the SMH webbie, 8 were taken to hospital...

yes that was shocking, hopefully the media attention doesn't spark a crackdown on the rave scene or anything like that. There's usually little or no mishaps like that, lets hope it doesn't happen again!

Compulsion

United States
253 posts
Compulsion is verified hardcore artist Compulsion has attended 4 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  03:42:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Compulsion's homepage  Reply with quote
wicked night, wicked ravers!

didnt want the night to end :)

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Cotts has donated money to the site Cotts has attended 15 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  04:19:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
so many people were blasted that night and just out of it, here was the article, dug it up. Just hope one day events dont get even more supressed, I mean its a concert turn the music down!? its just getting annoying.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/eight-in-hospital-after-dance-party/2006/07/02/1151778797812.html

nins

Australia
38 posts
nins has attended 7 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  05:59:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by FriedRice:
Haha for all you guys who feet hurt from stompin its time to learn to shuffle :P

I stomped all night/morning.. my feet are fine :) except one blister ;)

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:07:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
I musta been tired cus i found it hard to mix.

miss_acer

Australia
117 posts
miss_acer has attended 3 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  06:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss_acer's homepage  Reply with quote
Hey Peter I heard you were running "shuffling" lessons lol

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  07:01:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
he was hahaha SHUFL101! cheers for that btw friedrice, something different to the ol' stomping.

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  08:07:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
haha yeah he was teaching shuffling, looks cool when you can do it right (i still gotta get around to taking the tape off my shoes!).

You should have come up for it beth twas good fun!

reenz
Advanced Member

Australia
928 posts
reenz has attended 16 events
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  10:34:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
well im back home in adelaide....

was an awesome night! maybe the sounding was a bit dodge.... really bad acoustics but it didnt really bother me that much :D was good to meet you FriedRice, Cotts, Skattakid :D

Friedrice how weird was me messaging you and your standing right next to me! CRAZY! bit disappointed i didnt bump into you again later on in the night! we could have had a shuffle/stomping battle ;)... Cotts thanks for the glowsticks :D ... Skattakid thanks for taking some awesome photos :D didnt get a chance to chat to you much either but yeah it was nice to meet you all! sozzy i didnt get a chance to meet anyone else!

thanks for the excellent night! who knows i may come up again one day :D

I make whirlpools in my fishtank

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  11:14:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Ha you guys wait a couple more weeks and my shufflin will be crazy!!
Reenz that was hilarious i could believe it!!
I am seriously expectin you to head up again sometime and we can rave and hang out more

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  11:22:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by miss_acer:
Hey Peter I heard you were running "shuffling" lessons lol

Hehe kinda nothing special still have very far to come i must say, Beth we missed you sooo much there your like an addiction, Bethalyne Dioxy Bethamphetamine :P

P.s Sorry for the DP

Cotts
Advanced Member

Australia
917 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  12:18:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Cotts's homepage  Reply with quote
reenz! yeah you have to come up again sometime! it was mad fun meeting up and hanging out, defo come up for the next big event, actually ill see you at the next big event

FriedRice
Advanced Member

Australia
669 posts
Posted - 2006/07/03 :  13:01:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sounds like cotts is keen haha, when will you be headin up next mate?or was this a one off?
Btw the tape is perminantly stuck to my shoes too

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 20 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 16  17  18  19  20
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page