Page: 
of 20

Author Thread  
Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  01:33:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nick_12:
oi ravine, your names stan and you're asian. do you mix?

Yeah i do, still practicing. When i'm uncapped, i'll re-upload some of my mixes.

And what was with the tuna sandwiches.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
ihaveduff has attended 11 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  03:56:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by FriedRice:
way different location btw, its the warehouse section of homebush i am guessin kinda near where fantasia was?duff any help?lol

its either where the showbag pavillion is for the easter show, or where fantasia was... i'm voting the showbag area because theres no way u can get 10000 people into the fantasia warehouse

quote:
Originally posted by Cotts:
there was a prophecy dvd?! Well if it sucked i wont look ino it any further, im buying my tickets for this event on thursday.

its available as a LEGAL download... PM for details

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
jimbooo has attended 6 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  04:21:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
its either where the showbag pavillion is for the easter show, or where fantasia was... i'm voting the showbag area because theres no way u can get 10000 people into the fantasia warehouse

woot ^___^ that place is hectic big

Still, olympic park traino the morning after is heaps gay, is driving on scat day sketchy? never tried it.

Edited by - jimbooo on 2006/05/31 04:26:40
ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  05:30:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimbooo:

woot ^___^ that place is hectic big

Still, olympic park traino the morning after is heaps gay, is driving on scat day sketchy? never tried it.

i wouldnt try it... i choose life...

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  10:32:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
The warehouse sector is part of the showgrounds, not near where fantasia was, it's some of the buildings that are used for the easter show and Big Day out, not the showbag pavillions though, thats "the dome" and that was used last year for utopia's 10th b'day but they got fined for noise complaints coz it's too close to the hotel in olympic park, it's the ones further down around past the main showground near the outskirts of olympic park...

Nick_12

Australia
62 posts
Nick_12 has attended 8 events
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  11:06:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Driving on scat day is fine man, rocco does it everytime. Just smoke a puzza before you drive to chill yourself a bit. And stan, its me 12 from hard as nails man =p

- LSD MDMA -
The colour of infinity

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/05/31 :  23:46:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by skattakid:
The warehouse sector is part of the showgrounds, not near where fantasia was, it's some of the buildings that are used for the easter show and Big Day out, not the showbag pavillions though, thats "the dome" and that was used last year for utopia's 10th b'day but they got fined for noise complaints coz it's too close to the hotel in olympic park, it's the ones further down around past the main showground near the outskirts of olympic park...

oops, my bad... i have no clue where that is... guess i'll do the usual "follow the flashing lights" routine... or just listen for the bass like prophecy

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  08:01:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
aw man does anyone who caught the train remember how whacky arriving at and leaving prophecy was? All the footy fans were getting on the train as we were getting off, they were like "who the f*** are these people?"

then on the way out there was some kids triathlon on just outside the traino, like a hoarde of scat people just roll straight on through. some chick started having seizures in the line to the ticket machine too, that was hectic as. all the kids are like "mummy, why are there so many funny people here and why do some of them look really sad and some really happy?"

ihaveduff
Advanced Member

Australia
944 posts

28 hardcore releases
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  08:51:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hahahaha yup!!! i enjoyed scaring the footy freaks... the line for the ticket machine was so screwed though... funny looking at the kiddies... and how they'll grow to be just like us one day :P

Ravine
Average Member

Australia
209 posts
Ravine has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  10:29:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ravine's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Driving on scat day is fine man, rocco does it everytime. Just smoke a puzza before you drive to chill yourself a bit. And stan, its me 12 from hard as nails man =p

Oh hey 12!! You guys better make it for Utopia! It's my bday rave and i'll finally be 18!!! =D =D =D. I hope i can trek it down to the gong and join you guys on the scat day.

Nick_12

Australia
62 posts
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  11:58:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
man theres no chance were missing utopia, were organising tix and "other things" as we speak. No idea what were doing for scat day though, the chances of having a free house like last time are slim at best. But im sure w'll figure something out, even if its just getting ****ed in a park somewhere.

- LSD MDMA -
The colour of infinity

jimbooo

Australia
66 posts
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  13:08:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
nuh a park would be gay. I wish we could have gregs house again >.< his place is mad for scat day, mainly cos of the big balcony with heaps of cush rocking chairs + spa to have uber spa buckets. apparently stan, last scat day was actually an enjoyable day. i missed out on hard as nails tho T____T

Nick_12

Australia
62 posts
Posted - 2006/06/01 :  20:17:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Damm straight, speed and cones and nitrous and codeine. was a good scat day all round

- LSD MDMA -
The colour of infinity

skattakid

Australia
358 posts
skattakid has attended 13 events
Posted - 2006/06/03 :  14:11:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i cant handle skat days anymore, Old jaded boy here!

LazerLicKa

Australia
42 posts
LazerLicKa has attended 1 event
Posted - 2006/06/04 :  11:33:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ravine:
quote:
oi ravine, your names stan and you're asian. do you mix?

And what was with the tuna sandwiches.

I don't have an excuse..........just plain stupidity i guess

......thought the sandwiches would bring the HHC crew closer???

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 20 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 16  17  18  19  20
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page