Printer friendly
Page: 
of 10

Author Thread  
Webber

United States
46 posts
Webber has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/05/21 :  04:51:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Webber's homepage  Reply with quote
Oh wow.. let me think back, its been so long since I counted.
Hmmn...
Yes witnessing the caveman invent the wheel, seems I musta have been a todler then. Yes its very foggy, but I believe I was around that age.
Progressing further into time I seem to recall... ah yes the development of mankind into communities rather then their nomatic tribes. That was truely the start of a new era.
Farther yet I vividly can imagine what I was doing around the time frame of the dark ages, a nasty sight. Unfortunetly for those living within that time frame and area, not exactly a bowl of cherries. And ah yes of course I can recall my primeful youthing age within the 90's up until current time. Hardcore had been born and was alive, it seemed for a while though it may have to end with no where to go bounded by burden of progressing and growing, until now.
Now is the time, our hardcore progresses, witness the meaningful sight of millions around the globe unite.

*shakes head* Alright, a bit o' babble'n about me self. *end*

o<|;0D Wèbber¬

Alert moderator Go to top of page
tpz
Starting Member

Australia
9 posts
Posted - 2002/06/09 :  19:38:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
damn, i think im one of the youngest here......15 turnin 16 in November...a good 4 1/2 months away.........its a shame i didn't join this site wen i first got into this "rave scene" back wen i was 12-13.......

=) *Save Water, Drink Beer* =)

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2002/07/10 :  21:50:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
started listening 2 hardcore wen i woz 12,now im 18 and still buying Bonkers albums!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/11 :  00:52:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I woz about 12 when i started listenin now im 17!!! =)

...Now I feel so pure!!

Jam
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 posts
Posted - 2002/12/07 :  15:11:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm 19 and have been into Hardcore since i was about 10 when i accidently tuned into a pirate radio station and heard the most original and fastest, music i had ever heared!
I never started raving until about a year ago!

Edited by - Jam on 2002/12/07 15:14:01
Schuby

United States
34 posts
Posted - 2002/12/07 :  16:25:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I'm 15, turning 16 on May 31st!

It's funny because it happened!

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e

Australia
59 posts
one_scatterd_lil_monk_e has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/12/07 :  17:55:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im 18, 19 next may got into hhc around 15 then went to my first rave at 16

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC

RaverBaby69
Average Member

United Kingdom
234 posts
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  06:29:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
It sez at the begginin of this post no ladies but wot the hell I'm gonna tell u anyway..... I'm 16 now (October 8) and started listening to hhc when I was about 9 or 10 when my m8s brother was playin it loudly in his bedroom and when he wasn't in we used to steal them out of his room and play them in her room, he was about 12 maybe 13 and me + my m8s now listen to it with him!

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"

ryan00uk
Starting Member

United Kingdom
4 posts
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  07:47:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hi ive been listening since i was 14 and im 19 now and have only been to a few drum & bass raves

ryanm

fazza
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,126 posts
fazza has donated money to the site fazza has attended 9 events
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  12:47:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit fazza's homepage  Reply with quote

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"

djyogi

Australia
487 posts
Posted - 2002/12/08 :  13:25:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit djyogi's homepage  Reply with quote
im 18 now i first started listening to happy hardcore when i was bout 10 , the first cd i listened to was happy hardcore vol.2 i think it was a german cd if anyone has a copy of this can i plz get the track list also the other song which got me started was DJ Sy - Stand by me.

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz

James D

United Kingdom
344 posts

76 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  02:45:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
im 19, 20 in march, and have been listenin to (and absolutely lovin) hardcore since i was 15

alanfarrelly1

Ireland
23 posts
alanfarrelly1 has attended 7 events
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  06:47:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
20 next month, introduced to the scene when i was in 1st year(i think) so i wuda been around 13. cheers mr bishi

Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open, it's not a door?

dj_stey_iz_ere
Average Member

United Kingdom
227 posts
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  06:54:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dj_stey_iz_ere's homepage  Reply with quote
im 16 got in2 hardcore wen i was about 8-9 liked it ever since

is any1 else on the same level

smoke Weed and fly

junglist_angel

Belgium
321 posts
Posted - 2002/12/09 :  07:39:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I am almost 21
Been in the scene for a while though... since I was 14.
But I love it!
It's never too late for anything. I'm even continuing later... about to start a degree in music business management pretty soon. Once I am done with my BA

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page