Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 23rd Precinct Happy Hardcore Section!
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
JAM-HAY

Congo, Democractic Republic of the
66 posts
Posted - 2002/03/24 :  07:08:29  Show profile Send a private message
Hi there folks My name is William Daniel and I run the Happy Hardcore Section in 23rd Precinct. Here is a brief history of the shop...
23rd Precinct was the main supplier of Hardcore in scotland in 95 when the hardcore scene really took off. We have ran various labels and we also publish Scott Brown's work on Evolution and all of his releases.We also publish Marc Smith and we also managed The infamous Q-Tex (Power of love etc.) Our customers include Scott Brown (When he is in Scotland) and Marc Smith also Joe Deacon and Bass Generator was in here as recently as last week!!.
Iam trying to revive the hardcore section in the shop as you all know there is a big revival of interest in the Hardcore Scene. Anyway if you have any queries about happy hardcore I will be pleased to answer them and I WILL Track down any track you are after (if I can get it!) anyway here is how to contact me

Telephone: 0141 332 4806
Fax: 0141 353 3039

About me... I live in Glasgow Scotland and have been Djing happy hardcore for 7 years since 95 when it all started to take off and Iam playing at the metro on easter sunday!. If you would like to book me for a gig (Yes iam a blagger) call 07950648458! (My personal number!)
Iam also in the process of writing up 150 new titles which will be in the shop for next week and for all of you who live outwith scotland We do mail order so you aren't left out!! I like to keep everyone happy!!.

Lets get happy hardcore the respect it deserves!!!!!!

'Living in love really sucks, a couple of kisses, hugs and ****s, babys cost a lot of money please don't make me **** you hunni!'

Alert moderator
silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/03/24 :  19:44:09  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage
Added to record store links section.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/Portal_Links.asp?catid=6&cattitle=

don't forget to stock MasterWax :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/03/25 :  05:46:20  Show profile  Send a private message
23rd precinct from now on will be getting my £££££££££££££ for sure -

i was the one that got nakatomi *children of the night* & tinytot *discoland* from the auction

was in sunday there tae pick them up :)

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/03/25 :  07:12:47  Show profile  Send a private message
if you get scott brown - hold me, then mail me [email protected] coz i've been looking for that tune for ages. thanx :)

--------------------------------------------------
DJ Mouse - "Winning a war doesn't determine who's right.... winning determines who's left"

DJRikki
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 posts
Posted - 2002/04/03 :  17:49:18  Show profile  Send a private message
quote:
Originally posted by JAM-HAY:
Hi there folks My name is William Daniel and I run the Happy Hardcore Section in 23rd Precinct. Here is a brief history of the shop...
23rd Precinct was the main supplier of Hardcore in scotland in 95 when

I used to go to 23rd all the time, from 94 onwards. Is Billy Reid still working there and Tevendale ?

Its been years since I was last in.

BTW your website seems to be down just now.

L8r

DJ Rikki

Rikki

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.76 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page