Total online 2007
 Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 hhc is the best value music in the world?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  10:44:57  Show profile Send a private message
i mean u can get a tape pack for a tenner or fifteen quid with 6-12 hours of music on them
what other genre of music offers such good value for money
say pop albums have about 30 mins on them and theyre a tenner
so we get 6 times the value.
vinyl is also cheap at about a fiver for most new stuff

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

Alert moderator
Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  11:00:11  Show profile  Send a private message
yeah vinyl is that cheap if you live in the uk, we have to pay the import tax =P
atleast north american labels are starting to take off....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  11:41:53  Show profile  Send a private message
solution:swim to the uk for your vinyl then live here illegally(u wouldnt be the only person in this country illegally)or swim back.
simple really.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/04/08 :  11:56:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
Yeah Dreamscape 2002 sometimes I think over half the people in our country should'nt really be here. & then I think Oh I'm actually right they should'nt.

Sy.

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:26:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
hmm yeah!!! where can u get tape packs 4 a tenner? id like to find them 4 that dreamscape 24 just cost me £26.....

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:27:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i cant type 2 day 4 some reason!! that was meant to b £26

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  04:28:53  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
ok so it isnt my typin ...aaahhh it cost me twenty six quid!! have i bn ripped off?

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  06:44:15  Show profile  Send a private message
Tripple postin' tsk!! I dont really give a shit but last time i did that i got bollecked not that i took any notice!!! Anyway I thought i would just say hhc is quite expensive so i really dont know where u got that idea from.....Its expensive cause theres little quantity and such high demand in comparison!

I don't wanna see any of you walkin', U'd betta be runnin'. . .

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  06:54:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage
i was only tryin to put the price in kept coming out funny! the best value tape pack i got wa a vibealite one cost me a quid at a car boot sale.... that was a good day!!!!

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  06:57:57  Show profile  Send a private message
Now I have heard everything, cheap rave at car boot sales, that would make my day i gotta start goin 2 boot sales!!! Really!

DJ CURLY

United Kingdom
457 posts
Posted - 2002/04/10 :  12:19:07  Show profile  Send a private message
yeah ive got a few tape packs from car boot sales
and i bought some jamo speakers from a car boot sale too.

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  10:56:22  Show profile  Send a private message
Right i'm gonna check these sales out, I bet i'm disapointed.....

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/11 :  18:37:12  Show profile  Send a private message
man the odd car boot sale......those were the shit .......last itme i went tae one of those was in about 98, that was up @ the park in glesga, about a quid tae get in .......it was for the zoo tae feed the animals lol .........
used tae pick up alot of old tapes from those, ........well my m8 did (he was like sniffing around ......car tae car tae car .....just had tae let him go lol, i only ever got one from a car boot sale and that was this is .........hardcore 3 cd set, that was like 2 quid for that ......and for 2 readys, a bargain .......
the guy also sold alot of flyers that he had..........

whenever you look someone like me in the eyes, we demand absolute respect cause we are HARDCORE

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 3.47 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page