Has happy hardcore really died?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
Agent_Double_EE

Canada
59 posts
Posted - 2002/05/04 :  18:02:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Agent_Double_EE's homepage  Reply with quote
Happy Hardcore's been around too long to let it die, the good always gets better!!! It's not that big here but its always around....One promotion group makes sure its played in a room at least once at thier events, this board is total proof its not dead. Who could kill something SO happy :)

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/05/05 :  10:35:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
NOW im hurt and offended! It wudnt be ignorant to class them all as hardcore and play them in the same room, it wud be SENSIBLE.....imagine this: "Friday nite u paid £25 for slammin, u walk in and ur greated by 7 doorways and u wanna c Sy, mark Eg Vibes, Producer, Sharkey, hellfish and Hixxy..... Then u look a lil closer n realise there all in diff arenas with diff titles of genre, so u have 2 walk in and out of arenas all nite when u shud b able to see them all in teh hardcore room" U see my point now....Classification is good ins ome ways i.e hardcore, punk rock, hard house etc , but to take a scene and say so what u liek n say Gabber Happy Hardcore and free form and have sum1 say u cnt liek all 3, wudnt it b much weasier to say i liek rave? or i liek hardcore.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  02:25:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
a point well made

freedom to all who believe!!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

Atlas
Average Member

United States
185 posts
Posted - 2002/05/07 :  08:11:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
sorry if i hurt or offended anyone, twas not intentional. i get carried away sometimes.................i guess its a matter of opinion when it comes down to it..........I think ill just say i like hardcore techno an leave it at that.........trancecore an all those other "cores" will be for who ever want to get confused by them which i can say i now have been.

whatever floats your boat

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page