Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/04/26 :  22:41:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
you could attach yerself to the wall on a bungy, and jump away from it, n get pulled back in, etc :)))

or we could just have like.. the anti-grav room
hehehe weeeee

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  01:02:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage  Reply with quote
hahahaha...got me there...
Really nice comeback I must say...

And we could play catch...like throwing a potatoe at each other, it would be like fun-potatoe-spacegame....
(see how I corrected my spelling!....hihihihihi)

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!

dr smiley

Canada
33 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  09:53:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
lol annex i cant seem to sit still on a chair i always bounce and if im not bouncin im singin a hhc tune in my head or out lowd i dunt really care some of my friends think im wierd but they have not expirenced hhc yet so screw em KEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCINKEEP DANCIN

Oli G
Advanced Member

United States
1,817 posts
Oli G is verified hardcore artist Oli G has donated money to the site Oli G has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  10:00:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Oli G's homepage  Reply with quote
someones been taking too many chemicals :)

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_

http://www.myspace.com/camelrecords

phoswh0re

Canada
57 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  11:13:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit phoswh0re's homepage  Reply with quote
hahah havent we all!!!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*

sammypoohuk

United Kingdom
387 posts

6 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  12:59:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sammypoohuk's homepage  Reply with quote
yahaa soo tru!!! oh and i bounce to!

SaMmY

NightSoul
Average Member

United Kingdom
238 posts
Posted - 2002/04/27 :  14:07:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
on the drink 2night ......, but i had tae laugh after this happened tae me this mornin lol .......went taea m8 last night around 7pm ......was having a drink and we were listennig tae the *bounce* abit of euro bounce .........anyway we ran out of drink, so i said right i'll nip doon tae the shop and get a few more bottles. ...right got the money and off i went .............so i left the house with one of those floorfilla tunes that was palting .think it was anthem number 5, ....so i abit drunk @ this time .........so i thought ah ......bounce ..........lol .........so what did i do was bouncing .....! ..........(felt this wee bit of a sore head over a sudden) what did i do (laughs now) .........bounced in tae a lampost (lol) ..................

yep big lump eh lol

..........................! got the booze and went back with a sore head .......tae m8s! .....downed the rest of the drink .........listened tae mare tunes ......happy hardcore for about an hour for the rest of the night i was there!

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowledge.....This Is
*Rezerection*

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  02:24:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
imagine
**BOUNCE**
**BOUNCE**
in space?
*Bounce*
you could play the music anywhere and hear it everywhere
as for *bouncey*bouncey*

Have a room with padded wall, and bounce around inside it
** Bounce to hearts content **

Ba ba bouncey sheep, have you heard the hardcore
Keepin' all us ravers, bouncin' on the floor

freedom to all who believe!!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  04:34:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
rite ill have some ov wot u lot have bn takin ..... lol

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  05:08:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
its nothin' but music mitzi
just sweet sweet music
ahh sure you know the story yourself

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

miss-mitzi
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
608 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/04/29 :  05:12:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit miss-mitzi's homepage  Reply with quote
havin a padded room would be spot on 4 me!!!

cos i am the amazin fallin ova girl! i dont know y i do it but its always me that falls ova!!!

if the floor was padded i could
*bounce*
*bounce*
*fall* *bounce bounce!!*

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page