Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  14:45:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
limp bizkit/korn/slipknot/all the other crap = NOISE

enough said

Wot the fuk r all these ^^^^ All they do is play instrament that clash terribly wiv each ova and scream ova the top aloada shit!!!!!! 4 some1 2 listen 2 that shit they r really ***** up or havin emotional problems!

Hey why'd U Come to a happyhardcore site waste your time registering then shit it down. That would b like me wastin my time findin one of your satan sites then wastin hours of my life writin shit!!!! Ok i'll shut up now =o)

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - DJ STYLUS on 2002/05/08 14:47:27
DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  14:50:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
think that shut him up! LOL
1 mosher vs 2000+ happy hardcore ravers? no chance

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  15:01:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I got 4 words for than cumbucket, whos as bent as a 2bit bob!!! (Shitknow lova) SHUT IT YOU SLAG!!!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/05/08 :  17:37:13  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
If some people don't like the music you like don't take it personally... shesh...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  00:45:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ha ha ha
ATTACK
people like that will learn to keep their stupid thoughts to themselves!!!

freedom to all who believe!!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

DJ Pengo
Starting Member

United States
3 posts
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  06:28:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pengo's homepage  Reply with quote
ohh A old school Mix by Sy *drool*

tony

godisadj

Congo, Democractic Republic of the
113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  07:44:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Went to HMV today to get some tunes, while I was there I asked the guy if he knew when Bonkers would be out. He showed me a list of all the music they'll be stocking in the next couple of months....not there! He also checked on their computer which Bonkers cd's you can still buy, all apart from 1,2&3. I was in there last week when I bought vol 4 and there was only another 2 Bonkers cd's there 5 & 6, today there was loads, they had three copies of 5,6&7 and a couple or vol 4. Must be popular if they are getting more stock in!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  13:05:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Does anybody have the Bonkers 3 Silver Edition, and is the only difference the cover & the extra track "set you free"? P.S. I WANT BONKERS NOW!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  14:12:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
there's no extra track on the silver version,i got it here

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/09 :  14:18:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
All the rave versions of set you free except the original oldskool are olda than bonkers3....Actually i dunno about the brisk remix!!!

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/10 :  01:47:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
I dunno where I heard it, I thought it was on the silver edition. Don't listen to me.....I'm an idiot.

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/10 :  10:38:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Thats ok we are all idiots...Well i am atleast!

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/11 :  02:02:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
I know I'm an idiot, but I know flip 'n' fill - shooting star is probably the worst remix in the world.....ever. I've just heard a clip on the radio. How can they release such a bad tune, Bang! must be really pissed off, they've murdered one of the best hhc songs. Don't buy it.

INNOVATE
Starting Member

United Kingdom
18 posts
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  05:24:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I agree. How can such a classic HHC tune be remixed so poorly? My "Chart Music" mates all say that its better than the Hardcore version, but I personally think that it is an insult to Bang! What we gonna have next, Ian Van Dahl with an abysmal remix of Break of Dawn!!?? Keep Hardcore Hardcore! Still waitin for Bonkers 8 (or resurrection). Im outta here...

Innovate, redefine
Innovate, redesign
Recreate whats in your mind.

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  14:01:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Whats the point of trying to remix a brilliant tune cos your only going to ruin it, people who don't get hhc don't know what they're missing. BRING ON THE BONKERS!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page