Page: 
of 5

Author Thread  
DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  14:04:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Sometimes it can and cant work wen mixin a tune

Cant work - Set you free

Can Work - Set me free

We're Flyin' High....

Alert moderator Go to top of page
godisadj

Congo, Democractic Republic of the
113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  14:24:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Northants_DnB I agree not all remixes are bad, have you heard Starsplash's new tune. It's a remix of Paul Elstack's 'Rainbow In The Sky' I don't know if it's better than the original but I like their stuff.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  14:26:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Is that the track that goes i wanna fly making rainbow in the sky???

We're Flyin' High....

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  14:33:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah it goes something like ' I wanna see the rainbow high in the sky........ me forgets the rest!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"

DJ Mouse
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,687 posts
DJ Mouse has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  16:19:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
northants: the tune you're thinking of is rainbow islands by seb

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/17 :  16:41:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
As were all talking about rainbows what about Mr Thomp The Rainbow EP, it's got good lyrics.....come fly with me, come fly with me, over the rainbow. Or something along those lines, that was one of my first hhc cd's and I had it untill last summer a bird I was with borrowed it, not seen her or the cd since!

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/05/18 :  08:24:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
So do you reckon she only wanted one thing off you!!!! your hardcore cd.

Sy.

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/18 :  09:32:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
aye! she said she wanted something totally hardcore, if only I knew she meant my cd!

DJSuperb
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Posted - 2002/05/19 :  00:19:56  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
here's your confirmation,taken from a post off ush.net

Posted: Mon May 06, 2002 4:26 pm Post subject: BONKERS INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let ppl know, this is an email i got from React:

"we are going to be releasing bonkers 'the ressurection' in the next few months.
it is going to be mixed by sharkey & hixxy with the possibility of an old school mix from sy.
I can't tell you what the track listing is as it's still not confirmed."

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse

LOL - I posted that on USH! and that quote came straight from REACT. I've also been talkin 2 Brisk and he's confirmed theres a couple of his new tracks on there too! So it wont be like a raverbaby/jellybaby album after all!

12" of Love

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/05/19 :  01:31:29  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
DJSuperb: Can you confirm that is the name of the album?

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

DJ STYLUS
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,661 posts

21 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/19 :  07:30:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Im just waiting till it gets released...It seems theres no point in asking questions cause no-one has the answers!!!!! Wait a couple of months =)

We're Flyin' High....

DJSuperb
Average Member

United Kingdom
160 posts
Posted - 2002/05/19 :  11:31:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Silver - I don't have to confirm it, REACT have done that in the email above (REACT being the record label BONKERS is on). Email them ur self and u'll get the same reply. I also asked for a track listing but they being a bit hush hush with that. When I was talking to Brisk he knew more than what he was letting out too. We'll just have to wait and see!

12" of Love

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/05/19 :  17:56:17  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Well not exactly React could be just saying it is a ressurection of bonkers... I try to get confirmation from React.

godisadj

113 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/25 :  13:43:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit godisadj's homepage  Reply with quote
Any news yet Silver? I can't wait much longer. I've just been listening to Sharkey's mix on bonkers 2, I've not actually listened to it for over a year it's the muts nuts!

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/09 :  08:07:51  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Confirmed.

Bonkers 'the ressurection'

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.91 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page