DJ Rankin - the album ?
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 7

Author Thread  
pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2008/10/06 :  16:54:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage
yeah everyone thinks rankin is shit...im a teen but i stil know what good hardcore is

Alert moderator Go to top of page
whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/10/06 :  18:06:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Rayovac:
Will a moderator PLEASE lock this thread? And the "Brisk to quit hardcore" thread too? They've become zombies.

But how can one kill something that's already dead?

sophie.HTID
Average Member

United Kingdom
175 posts
sophie.HTID has attended 3 events
Posted - 2008/10/06 :  20:22:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit sophie.HTID's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by sophie.HTID:
quote:
Originally posted by Mental_Adam:

'he iz gd muzic producer, i think he iz on top of hardcore scene'

lmao top of the hardcore scene-- erm how bout no?

Sophie, HTID.

If you relised, if you've known me on this forum for along time. I like to have a little joke or two.

If you seriously took that comment into your little brain and thought i was being real. Then someone please help u.

Also, As i started this Discussion after over-hearing a few asbo kids at a bus stop. I NOW request this to be stopped. Before more silly people actually beleive my jokes.

i was jokin :O chill

Watson.

United Kingdom
276 posts
Watson. has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/10/07 :  20:26:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Watson.'s homepage
Rankin is a grade 1 c**t.

Sorry, I'm bored and saw the need to say that.

pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2008/10/07 :  22:01:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Shug_Da_Raver:
Why ? Rankin Iz Da Bomb! Hiz Skillz R Sik Innit. When is his album due out ? Hes the best young Dj in Britian at the momeant. No one could beat him on Acid pro. Yous are just H8ERZ!!

lol funny!

damo.2008

Western Sahara
149 posts
Posted - 2008/11/16 :  22:35:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit damo.2008's homepage
What you on about his album for he just robs people's tunes and says he remixed them like all these dj wannabees lol , me an my uncle used to dj sometimes at hes and it was heck alot of fun but hes moves now so like he sold all his equiptment and shit like that..

Fritzy

United States
114 posts
Fritzy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  01:31:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Fritzy's homepage
Yeah... he's ripping off System of a Down's Album... "Steal this Album!"...and yeah, that's most likely going to be the title for a DJ Rankin CD...

pinkdevil16

United Kingdom
496 posts
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  16:21:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pinkdevil16's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by Fritzy:
Yeah... he's ripping off System of a Down's Album... "Steal this Album!"...and yeah, that's most likely going to be the title for a DJ Rankin CD...

Why did you bring this topic up again? eveyone know rankin is shit and rips off other peoples music but theres a thread evey 5 mins about it...most people on here wana talk about real hardcore not jus go on & on & on about how bad rankin is.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2008/12/02 :  17:48:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by pinkdevil16:
Why did you bring this topic up again? eveyone know rankin is shit and rips off other peoples music but theres a thread evey 5 mins about it...most people on here wana talk about real hardcore not jus go on & on & on about how bad rankin is.

...and on that note: http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=34724

Topic is 7 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.38 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page