of 10

Author Thread  
Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/06/15 :  11:34:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hell yeah it will be, i think belgium is gonna get overpowered by brazil and the england vs brazil game should be brilliant =)

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  02:26:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Come on the England we all know that England are gonna meat Senagal in the semi hehehe Brazils defence is a pile of crap. Oh and where are Sweden going after the Senagal defeat oh yes home!!!!!

Sy.

Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  06:34:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage  Reply with quote
Spain - Ireland
That game was pure torture...I was eating...and of all the excitment I couldn't
eat anymore. Glad it had a happy ending.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  12:39:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^^^^^^^^
what no way Spain were crap and Ireland were not only all over them they deserved to win by 3 or 4 goals there was no happy ending as Ireland went out which i was sorry for coz i wanted them to reach the final with England and then England would have won but it's not fair when spain go through after being so shit and ireland go out after playing really well.

Sy.

Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  17:31:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage  Reply with quote
Well sorry to hear that. And Ireland was all over them only after halftime.
Don't know for sure which one played the worse, but one thing can be said: Spain gave them
many chances, TOO MANY!!!! It's Ireland own fault, they threw their own game away.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  00:29:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
WOW o'brien sure was lucky not to give up a pk on that hand ball =/ that certainly wasn't the outcome i thought would come about but certainly a suprising one =) nice shut out after mexico held possession for most of the game

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  00:46:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah I thought USA did brill to get there noses in front and then they defended really well. I think USA have got a really good chance against Germany there really not that hot I mean they only just beat Paraguay and they drew with Ireland when Ireland could have put 5 or 6 past them only coz they had Oliver Kahn that they managed to get a draw. Anyway well done to the usa and now just beat the germans easy we did it 5-1 hehehe (someone had to mention that score!)

Sy.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  10:46:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
only thing i'm concerned about is germany is going to be coming of 5 days rest =/ if the us can stay away from getting so many cards as they did in the mexico game i think they may actually have a shot at them. i thought that was awesome how wolff and jones were both pissing the mexican team off, great finish to a classic rivalary =)

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  13:31:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
what has Jones done to the Mexicans hahaha when he came off the bench and onto the pitch......the game turned into a mexican assult on Jones!!!! he was taken out about three or four times in five minutes!!!!! But I've got a strong feeling that you will beat Germany they don't look that great......and Brazil today looked really poor I feel though that they will raise there game against England.

Sy.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  14:21:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
just a long time rivalry in concacaf, colby's been with the teams quiet a while so the mexicans know him quiet well.

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  07:47:08  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
hehe does any1 in your county know that the world cup is goin Brian. i remember seeing a programe where they ask americans wot they thoguht of maradonna and most said they dont know who SHE woz or "i h8/love her music. This woz during the 94 world cup

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

Voltage

United Kingdom
94 posts
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  09:18:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Voltage's homepage  Reply with quote
hahah the silly gits probably thought it was madonna rofl!

Forward to the New School.

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  09:40:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:
hehe does any1 in your county know that the world cup is goin Brian. i remember seeing a programe where they ask americans wot they thoguht of maradonna and most said they dont know who SHE woz or "i h8/love her music.

bahahaha oh man that's good stuff. i think it's slowly growing in popularity, but i think it still has a long way to come. we were discussing at work the other day why people didn't like soccer. one guy suggested that the reason most americans don't like the game is due to the fact that not very many goals are scored. He felt that americans loved to see points and suggest that hockey as well as soccer get rid of offsides =P

thanks to the mls, it's slowly getting recogignized. they were showing pictures of fans out in kansas city that had pretty much filled the football stadium out there watching the us vs. mexico game on the big screen there.

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Posted - 2002/06/19 :  00:33:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
In 1994 worldcup the Americans were saying that football would be more fun if the outfirld players could use there hands all the time!!!! hehe.....Any way I heard that in America at the moment they have one of the largest womens football society and that it is bigger than your male football society I'm not being sexist it's just i heard that women from all over the world go and play football in america.....like loads of males come and play in the premiership. I just think it's strange that the females over there have taken a bigger liking to football than men.

by the way coz i'm English when i say football i mean soccer.

Sy.

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
Average Member

Australia
162 posts
Posted - 2002/06/19 :  00:46:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
In Australia here we always call America a non football nation but as a matter of fact they have more registered football players than we do people here in the land down under.

On the World Cup I have from the very begining gone for the Senegalese and to no suprise have powered their way thru and I'm looking forward to seeing them trounce Turkey and then progress onwards to fight another day.

SENEGAL SENEGAL SENEGAL OY OY OY

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 10 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page