of 15

Author Thread  
TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
TypeR has donated money to the site TypeR has attended 11 events
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:07:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
my name is bob, are you calling me a fcuking retard gold medalist?

Alert moderator Go to top of page
raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
raindancerob has attended 88 events
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:16:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage
lol na just the little fella in the pic lol

Edited by - raindancerob on 2008/12/03 04:17:17
raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:21:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by __CMC__:
No great loss then............................

Any of you hear him on Kutski's radio 1 show a few weeks/months back? Done nothing more than embarressed himself

? anyone know what happened on that show ?

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:21:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by club.kinetic.sales:
lol na just the little fella in the pic lol

good.

lol

just having a bit of a good time, i didn't mean any harm

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:22:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage
i know fella :o) unless you wanna gold medal ?

TypeR
Advanced Member

Unknown
2,633 posts

55 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  04:40:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit TypeR's homepage
nah, wearing gold makes me look like a famous rapper or garage artist like someone from so solid crew

raindancerob
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,588 posts
Posted - 2008/12/03 :  11:54:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit raindancerob's homepage
yeah like a wanna be gangster lol

mammy says that im a bad boy lol

Edited by - raindancerob on 2008/12/03 12:04:06
dantheman

United States
82 posts
dantheman has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  06:37:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dantheman's homepage
Just came up on this thread by accident..

Bonkers 17 was a flop because it sucked. Compare B16 and B17 and the quality of the tracks. 2008 was one of the worst years ever for Hardcore production wise. However some of the newer stuff coming out IS pretty good, and I give Clubland 5 a 7.5/10. I was expecting Clubland 5 to really be horrible but it wasn't. Darren Styles CD on there though.. not so much.

I think hardcore losing Brisk would be a huge loss.

I think that the records coming out on Next Gen/BB haven't been very good lately but for us to lose Brisk would be a huge loss.

Get your head together Paul!! Go back to your oldschool roots (and I don't mean start ripping Eurolove and Eyeopener again)!!

OH YEAH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK DJ FADE!!!!!!!

Edited by - dantheman on 2009/01/05 15:36:30
Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  15:45:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
bonkers 17 wasnt a flop - it got to like...no5 in the UK compilation charts, how far did it get in the states? :P

brisk isnt quitting hardcore - and for god sake wont somebody lock this topic already??
mods cant ban people or lock topics any more?

lozowen
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
533 posts
lozowen has attended 10 events
Posted - 2009/01/05 :  15:56:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit lozowen's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by dantheman:
Bonkers 17 was a flop because it sucked. Compare B16 and B17 and the quality of the tracks. 2008 was one of the worst years ever for Hardcore production wise. However some of the newer stuff coming out IS pretty good, and I give Clubland 5 a 7.5/10. I was expecting Clubland 5 to really be horrible but it wasn't. Darren Styles CD on there though.. not so much.

okay everything you just said is so wrong.

on www.NARCOTICRADIO.co.uk
- Upfront Hardcore & Gabber

dantheman

United States
82 posts
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  13:42:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dantheman's homepage
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
bonkers 17 wasnt a flop - it got to like...no5 in the UK compilation charts, how far did it get in the states? :P

brisk isnt quitting hardcore - and for god sake wont somebody lock this topic already??

Charts don't mean shit. They mean they sold a lot. Doesn't reflect the quality of the music itself 100%.

I just wasn't impressed. Go back and listen to Bonkers 10,11,12,14,15,16 Hixxy's mix then listen to Bonkers 17 and tell me it's amazing as those 3.

quote:
Originally posted by lozowen:
quote:

Why is that? Because I'm not drinking the koolaid? I love HHC more than life. I am entitled to my opinion. Just sayin.

Edited by - dantheman on 2009/01/08 13:50:20
dantheman

United States
82 posts
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  13:50:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit dantheman's homepage
quote:
quote:

Charts don't mean shit. They mean they sold a lot. Doesn't reflect the quality of the music itself 100%.

I just wasn't impressed. Go back and listen to Bonkers 10,11,12,14,15,16 Hixxy's mix then listen to Bonkers 17 and tell me it's amazing as the others.

quote:
Originally posted by lozowen:
quote:

Why is that? Because I'm not drinking the koolaid? I love HHC more than life. I am entitled to my opinion. Just sayin.

Rayovac
Advanced Member

United States
2,049 posts
Rayovac has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/01/08 :  14:51:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Rayovac's homepage
quote:
how far did it get in the states? :P

Nowhere. Maybe a little in more populated places like NYC, but I've never seen any happy hardcore CD/DVD/Vinyl in any store I've gone to since... well, forever. I remember there used to be a records shop around here a while back and they had some HHC vinyls inside, but it's been replaced with a taco bueno.

This also means "People read."

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2009/01/09 :  10:11:34  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage
I hope like a lot of other peepz reading this that its utter bollocks!!! I'm 21 and av been into hardcore since i was about 9, and back then brisk's sets always stood out the same as today.. Nowadays you get the Re-con, Hixxy, Styles, Breeze and Squad-e mixes which are 90% guarenteed to be on the lastest rave packs and there sets are near enough the same apart from 2 or 3 tracks.. But you know if ya dont fancy that and want a bit of the different side, WHACK on a brisk mix and there it is that original NG/BB sound that will always smash ya speakers thru the roof.. I hope it is a load of shit as i said earlier... I and a lot of people i know think it wouldn't be good for the uk hardcore scene if there was no NEXT GENERATION & BLATENT BEATS....

Thats my thoughts anyway.......

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/01/09 :  10:24:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage
quote:
Charts don't mean shit. They mean they sold a lot.

hense the reason it wasnt a flop - regardless of what you thought of the music on it. :)

it was still up to bonkers standard - look at clubland hardcore 5 (if you can cause you're in the states ;) ) THATS not up to bonkers's standard. would you care to name a better album from the last year and a half?

Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page