Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 pass out then....whoops?!?
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/05/27 :  23:57:19  Show profile Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage
Ok, I know this might sound weird, but I was wondering if any of you guys had pass out....offcourse.
But woke up somewhere you never thought you would have!...or noticed something had happened..anything.
I want to know, cause I wanna make sure I'm not one of a few that went
through this...and for me to have some laughs :)

Btw, I passed out then woke up in a mental hospital...Ohh my Gosh, you would not imagine the drama I made...I mean, I panict then I really went crazy!

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!

Alert moderator
Pandora
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Posted - 2002/05/28 :  07:05:59  Show profile  Send a private message
Well I don't think I've personally ever done that but I do have a really funny story about a good friend of mine who has:

A few friends of mine were chillin in my apartment and we were all under the influence of LSD, I had a friend who passed-out on the couch who wasn't on LSD but did drink a jug of wine, which makes the story more interesting....we were watching the movie Hell Raiser and my friend in a dead passed-out sleep woke up, walked out my front door, urinated on my neighbors front door at 2am, pissed all over himself, took all his clothes off...and this guy is 6'4", pushing 300lbs., and then got back on the couch and fell back asleep. When he woke the nest morning he was screaming that we did somrthing to him. Now this guy is a very large black man and was freaking out. It was so hilarious because we were all tripping when this happened. I guess you would have had to have been there, but I think of this night and it is by far one of the most funniest things that I have ever seen. to this day we still talk about it.

"Carefull,.....she start raving mad!"

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Atlas
Average Member

United States
185 posts
Posted - 2002/05/28 :  08:25:47  Show profile  Send a private message
I've only passed out once in my lifetime. me an a few buddies of mine was chillin up in the balconey at a GWAR and misfits concert (back in the DAY, i mean way back when i was a punk) we all had a 40 and a phillie was in circulation between the three of us. After our 40s were gone and the phillie tasted like ass, one of us made the most brilliant and stunning comment of the night, "man, lets go hit people, man". so our adventure took us into the depths of the moshpit in the middle of Misfits set, blinded by our drunken stupor. We began moshin around an what not, and if none of you have ever heard of the misfits, being bubbly and blazed in the pit is not a good idea. But anywayz the jist of the storie is i got messed up, beaten up, then woke up in a petting zoo..............................childish prank of my so called "friends"

Ever had a llama wake you up before?

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/05/28 :  11:16:53  Show profile  Send a private message
couple years back when i lived in the dorms i watched a guy walk down the hall (he was sleep walking/damn drunk), walked into a friends room at 2:00 in the morning and starting peeing on his friends books.

a good friend of mine wound up so drunk he thought he was in the bathroom when he was in his room and wound up peeing on his chair and all over the floor =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
StrifeII is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/05/28 :  13:27:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
not happycore/drug/alcyhol related but once in about year 4 (when i was about 8 or 9) i hadnt eaten for about 2 days (well not a lot anyway) and, as usual, i was taking a bollocking from the teacher. (our teacher sent us to the strictest teacher in the school cos he couldn't handle it!) So i took the bollocking because its prolly the best thing to do (dont wanna be losing my lunch time, ha ha) so anyway i just took it and he made me stand by the blackboard (cough cough) then my head felt all weird an i just collapsed. woke up an heard from people that the teacher had shit himself and i had a giant cut on my head. ha ha how embarrasing.

Hardcore Will Never Die

Atlas
Average Member

United States
185 posts
Posted - 2002/05/29 :  08:08:10  Show profile  Send a private message
excuse my american-ness, but whats a bullocking????

Soren

United States
499 posts
Posted - 2002/05/29 :  11:24:08  Show profile  Send a private message
On time I took GHB and Shrooms and I had a good time. No passing out though.... :)

atomicb
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
621 posts

60 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/05/29 :  11:38:05  Show profile  Send a private message
atlas - it means getting told off, shouted at etc

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
Posted - 2002/05/30 :  08:33:36  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
atlas : gettin really told off basically.

Hardcore Will Never Die

Atlas
Average Member

United States
185 posts
Posted - 2002/05/30 :  08:37:53  Show profile  Send a private message
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, strange vocabulary you brits have

StrifeII
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,143 posts
Posted - 2002/05/30 :  12:59:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit StrifeII's homepage
god knows where it come from, heh, an its bollockin, not bullockin ;)

Hardcore Will Never Die

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.16 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page