Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/06/10 :  10:55:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
If you mean the stuff Fade did with Brisk on Next Gen then, nearly all of them are rips.

yeah trance rips

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
DJ Fade
Starting Member

United Kingdom
8 posts
Posted - 2002/06/11 :  15:57:55  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
"If you mean the stuff Fade did with Brisk on Next Gen then, nearly all of them are rips."
*wishes fadey would go back to producing some of those super cheesy bouncey numbers*

Well, to be honest yes alot of them are based on other tunes, but all of us in the Next Gen camp thought the originals would make good hardcore..... (I'm not going to start a new rips / covers discussion !!!), I just make tracks that I know people will have a good time dancing to, and that sell at the end of the day.

There is alot of original stuff on the way as well, just working on some new stuff as we speak,...... Dunno about super cheesy though.....

There will still be a few cheeky samples used here and there, but doesn't everyone ?? (Look at Basement Jaxx for example, every single tune they have ever done has used major samples of other tunes...)

Watch this space...

Fadey

manic

Australia
299 posts
manic has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/06/11 :  16:23:43  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit manic's homepage  Reply with quote
In most popular genres of techno here in Sydney there are trance elements. It seems to be a common element in most of what I listen. Happyhardcore is not overly trancey, although I only have heard one RB and one JB. But even if they are trancey, one should not make comment on the whole industry just based on two record labels. There is enough diversity in the happyhard genre to keep it alive.

" Hardcore is a feeling, not a fashion" DJ Scott Brown

I was sent to outer space to find another happy place. Now i'm left here all alone, a million miles away from home.

virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/06/11 :  19:55:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
But even if they are trancey, one should not make comment on the whole industry just based on two record labels.

i didnt see anybody do that.. we just talked about raver baby, and how we thought it was trancier then other hardcore.

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/06/12 :  03:05:26  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah i love loads of trancy hadcore, as well as others. the stuff form NG and BB have been the nuts.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page