Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Nick of Blaze! is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2002/06/14 :  13:57:40  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage  Reply with quote
Hiya bud...
yes new vocalists under the blaze!/Nimrod names because of reason above.

reason for new names as above.

Cheers

Nick

Alert moderator Go to top of page
virus
Advanced Member

Canada
4,346 posts

716 hardcore releases
virus has attended 41 events
Posted - 2002/06/14 :  19:50:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virus's homepage  Reply with quote
that "survival" track by tailbone did come out on happy hardcore fever #4? i think it was.. i think other the like 10 promo copies that came out on KF (i also think), that was the only place it was released

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/06/14 :  21:26:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
yup it was number 4

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  05:32:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I got my copy of shine a light yesterday from Promo records in Burton, both tracks are remixes, where can i find the original mix 2 compare the trax. Both remixes are phat as fcuk:D But that phosphur remix:D wow what a TUNE!!!!!!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  20:06:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Ok, now I get my say (!)

Heh.

Favorite Bang! related tracks:

Shooting Star ( all mixes ), Break of Dawn ( Brisk & Scott Brown mixes ), Give me a Reason (Ham mix ), Love Life & Happiness ( can't remember which mix I prefer ), Survival, Shine a Light ( Touching Down mix ), Crazy Little Fingers ( Phosphor remix )

Least favorite Bang! related tracks

Flower needs the rain, Hyperspace, 'Til the Day

Oblivion is a gr8 track IMO :)

I really don't understand what happened with KF050, I have a copy complete w/ Cloudy Days vox, on vinyl, and it is indeed on Happy Hardcore Fever 4 ( must own CD BTW ). I guess this is a subject better suited to the KF forum, I've got a lot of mixed info TBH.

I like the way u've slyly revealed the next Blaze track, very nice heh.

Wot happened to Donna Grassie anyway? Brilliant vocalist, some 1 get her back doing vox for hardcore again plz!

Aaaanyway, iz question time, this Bang! album, will it be a co-operative effort featuring material from the Next-Gen/BB, Hecttech & Masterwax labels? Is it still planned to do an extended PA?

Gr8 stuff, I'm sure I had a point but it's eluding me at this stage, so I'll just stfu eh? ;)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Posted - 2002/06/16 :  23:35:25  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage  Reply with quote
Alright geeze!

hehehe yeah Hyperspace wasn't the strongest, I do agree with that. The reason it passed the test was because just about everyone else thought it was banging.

There is a story behind KFA 050, and if you know it, then let's not broadcast it. Believe me , it's all water underneath the bridge.

Cloudy Daze/ Blaze!: Well bearing in mind I didnt want to overshadow the CLF release with this news too much. CLF is a great release, and to start going on about the next one before this ones out isnt a good idea. However, it isnt much of a secret, we announced this on our www.vocalfactory.com site quite a while ago (May 5th I think), so it's not "new" news really. Theres even a few people from here already on the project! Good luck to you BTW!

Donna Grassie and I unfortunately lost touch, she was a superb vocalist, but I work much better with Jo.

As for the album, I don't think it will include NG/BB mixes, they have enough to do an entire double album! I've always said they should. Besides that, I will be re-recording most of the vocals again to freshen them up a bit and add new harmonies and stuff, so that even Shooting Star will feel a bit different. Let's face it, Shooting Stars been remixed now far too much. Unfortunately I have little (if any) control over how many more times NG can release/remix it. However as the writer, I'll give it a serious kick up da ass when we do it again one day.

The PA, well yes, we had a number of people saying they could help, and we're still working on it. Stay tuned.

Cheers bud!

Nick.

spry

Australia
39 posts
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  03:08:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
just thought id let ya know that i finally got myself a copy of shine a light the other day. yay for me!

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  10:42:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
Nice1 Nick.

How do you feel about the Bang! remix of "12 Midnight" BTW?

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

Nick of Blaze!
Average Member

United Kingdom
196 posts
Posted - 2002/06/17 :  13:09:28  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Nick of Blaze!'s homepage  Reply with quote
Absolutely nowt to do with me that. All Hams work. A decision I shouldn't really have agreed to in all honesty. I sort of went along with it because it seemed ok at the time.

Mind you, I never turned down the £100 for using my band name. My apologies if that's disappointing to some people.

It wont happen again.

Nick

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page