kreatrix
Average Member
  

 Canada
235 posts Joined: Apr, 2005
|
Posted - 2008/05/23 : 13:55:22
Hello All
I (TwistedFreq, Level13, The Machinst, Furyan), the owner of Kreatrix will be stepping down from the Freeform scene for good. Kreatrix Volume 5 was my last album for 2008. There will still be a few tracks on the final Kreatrix Volume and Electronica Exposed have a few remixes of mine to release. So there will be a few tracks this year to keep my die-hard fans happy.
Sadly I've put a lot of sweat and blood in the last 3 years and there wasn't much to show for it, from the Freeform scene. It was probably because I don't write the popular Freeform like on Nu Energy. I always wrote what I was passionate about but unfortunately it wasn't enough to make a mark. Hopefully one day, people will appreciate the music I produced and signed , long after I'm gone.
To be honest, I was sadden with the Kreatrix Volume 5, and hearing people only talk about the next batch of releases. To me, its a clear cut sign that I should hit the old dusty trail before it gets too sour. But thankfully the Kreatrix image and vibe will live on, through the new Kreatrix owners, Cyrez & Tyranoid from Finland. You guys will not be disappointed as these two have already impressed me, by the stuff they recently signed.
If you're wondering what will happen to me, rest assured I'll still be writing filthy and outrageous music. I'll be writing a lot more drum n bass / breakcore / vocal mashup and its really been going great musically. It isn't easy changing genres and being comfortable after writing a certain style after 4 years.
I wish everyone the best of luck and hope it only gets better after my departure. Id like to thank the listeners that have supported me a long the years. Id also like to thank the fallowing :
Rich Shanty& Tazz @ Electronica Exposed ( HUGE BIGUP)
Leigh, Grey & Tom @ Addictive Vinyl
Jarrod @ Volatile Records
The Crew @ Finrg & Its msg boards
The Crew @ Kreatrix
And all the DJs & producers that I've been friends with a long the years : Lost Soul , Adam Ephexis, Oli G, COA, Nightforce, Kuruption, Epyx & Cyrez, Micken, The Japanese artists, and the list goes on and on. Big thanks to everyone all around.
Dave
__________________________________
http://myspace.com/kreatrixrecordings
Alert moderator 
|