Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  14:09:52  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
as i said b4 its not stoping now. i just quickly looked on another website and saw the topic. so its all kool now. wooooooooohoooooooo

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hecttech Records

United Kingdom
39 posts
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  15:41:14  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Right where do i begin...

Firstly is has absolutely nothing to do with downloads at all, so i dont even know where that rumour came from

Secondly, Hecttech is 100% NOT STOPPING

Not only myself but many other artists involved in the scene are getting absolutely pissed off with the way hardcore is going, theres way too much trance at the moment. Its ok if you like it and wanna use elements in a hardcore tune but theres too many producers basically taking an original trance tune and just speeding it up and passing it off as hardcore, BUT THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE VERY SOON.........

There will be loads of new tracks by Devastate, In Effect, Nimrod, Frisky, Phoshor, In Effect vs Furious, Tazz&Concept plus more on the hecttech website shortly, as well as news on a major signing, this aint 100% confirmed but it's looking good :)

Hecttech has also just acquired the rights to an excellent label from the past and will be releasing the original and a new hardcore mix on the same release, more news to follow shortly.

Theres a new batch of about 8 releases nearly ready and theres several re-presses being considered, if anyone has any repress requests let me know, if theres a demand, i'll see what i can do.

Lastly, as for D.JAY saying hecttech doesn't get regular plays by the top dj's, what planet are you on mate, personally i'd class S.Brown, SY & Brisk plus loads more, top dj's............

PS, look out for PITBULL RECORDINGS............

www.hecttechrecords.co.uk

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/06/18 :  16:01:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hecttech Records:

Secondly, Hecttech is 100% NOT STOPPING

great news!

quote:

Not only myself but many other artists involved in the scene are getting absolutely pissed off with the way hardcore is going, theres way too much trance at the moment. Its ok if you like it and wanna use elements in a hardcore tune but theres too many producers basically taking an original trance tune and just speeding it up and passing it off as hardcore, BUT THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE VERY SOON.........

here here! f*ck trance!

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/06/19 :  03:48:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
yay yay yay i agree no more sped-up trance songs!!!!!!!! bloody baby crew and their redone trance songs. keep it real. keep it hardcore.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

MC RizlaDizla
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,056 posts
MC RizlaDizla is verified hardcore artist MC RizlaDizla has attended 20 events
Posted - 2002/06/19 :  06:10:49  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit MC RizlaDizla's homepage  Reply with quote
god bless us evil mp3 downloaders.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."

CDJay
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,049 posts
Posted - 2002/06/19 :  06:59:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit CDJay's homepage  Reply with quote
>Firstly is has absolutely nothing to do with downloads at all, so i dont even >know where that rumour came from

Heh.

>Secondly, Hecttech is 100% NOT STOPPING

Iz good news.

>There will be loads of new tracks by Devastate, In Effect, Nimrod, Frisky, >Phoshor, In Effect vs Furious, Tazz&Concept plus more on the hecttech >website shortly, as well as news on a major signing, this aint 100% >confirmed but it's looking good :)

Issit time to Bring the ( now famous ) Hecttech Guessing game to Happyhardcore.com? I already have an good guess, hehe.

>Lastly, as for D.JAY saying hecttech doesn't get regular plays by the top >dj's, what planet are you on mate, personally i'd class S.Brown, SY & Brisk >plus loads more, top dj's............

Well, they don't get played nearly enuff. In fact AFAIK the only recent Hecttech release I've heard played out is Shine a Light, and I'd REALLY rather hear the Touching Down mix ( r u listening DJ types? ). I'm sure some people will cry "well, you obviously don't go raving enuff", this just isn't true. I've been out raving most weekends since the beginning of this year, and all across the UK. I just personally feel that scene politics are stopping the big-names playing Hecttech tracks I KNOW that the ravers want to hear, and the only solution to that IMO is to get promos to more up 'n coming DJs who will play a track purely on it's own merits.

I'm glad to hear they are getting played tho!

*rant over*

Welcome Back BTW :)

D.Jay

"Some people see things as they are... and say "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and say "Why Not?" "

sunrize

United States
144 posts
sunrize is verified hardcore artist sunrize has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/06/20 :  07:24:57  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit sunrize's homepage  Reply with quote
This is great and exciting news! Keep it up James, i absolutely LOVE the new stuff you guys are putting out.

And as far as downloads EVER affecting VINYL sales, unless the full track, intro and outro, gets out then you may lose vinyl sales, cuz some would just play it on their cdj. But most labels only give promo's to who they trust and i don't think we've ever really seen a problem with this. Any promo's I am given I make sure to pick them up on vinyl when they are released! That's all there is to it really.

Other than that I think mp3 mixes should be highly encouraged because as it was mentioned up above, its hard to find good happy hardcore cds. Mp3 mixes are the best thing to promote the sound and not give out the full track!

later
-sunrize plays all the new hecttech :)

http://www.pitchedup.net
http://www.myspace.com/sunrizesound
http://www.myspace.com/sunrize

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!