Page: 
of 2

Author Thread  
DJ Pathfinder
Advanced Member

Netherlands
1,676 posts

51 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  14:24:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ Pathfinder's homepage  Reply with quote
pandora: good to have you here on the board :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Pandora
Average Member

United States
173 posts
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  14:37:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
Well Thank You, I really enjoy it here. I guess you can say I'm a bit addicted. All the people here are really nice, we have a few nuts but thats what makes the place more interesting. Its great to hear everyones opinions, because in my mind we are all intitled to our oun.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"

junglecat
Starting Member

United States
13 posts
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  19:21:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
open your eyes always gets me movin. but, i'll hafta say shooting star - because, after all, "it's a classic!"

(incoming opinion - i'm not trying to bash sxylicious69, btw.): people are always asking for compliments in different ways. it's like when someone (namely a girl) says something like, "does this make my butt look big?", they expect someone to say "oh, no! you look great!" (instant compliment)... but what happens when someone says "yup, your butt does look big in that"? they get really really mad at you - why? because they expected that compliment. it's a trap!!! who cares what your butt looks like anyhoo? stay happy!!

sxy: if you're having trouble getting your page to work on your profile, try this: post the url in the little box on your profile that designates it. don't forget the http:// ! :P

hooray for commander keen! (ah, the 80's)

Weird Fish

Aruba
437 posts
Posted - 2002/06/21 :  20:12:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Weird Fish's homepage  Reply with quote
yes junglecat, what you say is true.....but is it me or you're not supose to ask just everybody everywhere if your behind looks big...and when gettin that reply you wanted...why would you keep asking time after time if your behind looks big, then you'll get the reply you didn't wanna hear....then you wanna get mad

ok, when she 1st posted it, I thought, ok...allright...I'll take a look. But then I started to see it every single time on other posts (well not that many) and it started to piss me off, but I didn't give it much attention, but the attitude is starting to piss me off more.........just an advice, lay off the language, everybody is cool here, so there's no need to be rude.

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
Average Member

Australia
162 posts
Posted - 2002/06/22 :  20:19:32  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
ok, when she 1st posted it, I thought, ok...allright...I'll take a look. But then I started to see it every single time on other posts (well not that many) and it started to piss me off, but I didn't give it much attention, but the attitude is starting to piss me off more.........just an advice, lay off the language, everybody is cool here, so there's no need to be rude.

Exactly!.....

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"

zki

Australia
20 posts
Posted - 2002/06/22 :  22:35:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zki's homepage  Reply with quote
Cute, but it'll take a couple of pints before i'd actually shag you heh.

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.

zki

Australia
20 posts
Posted - 2002/06/22 :  22:38:08  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit zki's homepage  Reply with quote
oh yeah, i forgot the point of the post, i'd say children of the night, because like most songs if it gets over played then it ends up getting boring, even Shooting Star :/

More tongue in cheek than a lesbian orgy.

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
Average Member

Australia
162 posts
Posted - 2002/06/23 :  01:16:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by zki:
Cute, but it'll take a couple of pints before i'd actually shag you heh.

Bahahahahaha to right!

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"

TechnoNut

United Kingdom
110 posts
Posted - 2002/06/24 :  01:19:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I haven't heard Open you eyes but the other 2 are MINT even though they get a bit boring after a while.

Children of the Night and shooting star are the only two Hardcore songs that gets played in clubs in Middlesbrough so thats why I don't like them as much as other people.

=) 'ardcore!

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 2 pages long: 1  2
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page