Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2010/07/11 :  16:08:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Yeah, maybe then they can help each other take the sticks out of their arses.

Seriously guys why do you feel it necessary to have a go at her on almost every post she does?

I don't. The ones that are reasonable at least. There was a bit of a misunderstanding in a thread about one of your mixes though. When I do take her to task it's usually for a reason that I consider valid. The mephadrone thread for example. While I agreed with her based on the principle, I certainly didnt agree with her arguments/arguing method. Arguments such as "BECAUSE ITS MEPHADRONE!!!" don't cut it, particularly arguments based on emotion rather than fact. There was a similar example which I forget, was about a week or two after the mephadrone thread.

As for her "jokes" aimed at Wilky, I might have missed something, but I havnt seen wilky trying to wind her up, she just seems to be having a go for no particular reason. It really does seem quite childish as wilky put it. As I said about the pedobear issue - she took offence to jokes in that thread yet she is currently making jokes of a similar vein.

If you were more regular, you would see that I do not target her specifically, but will respond similarly to anyone making blatantly inaccurate statements, or respond to people who don't seem to understand various issues.

Same for me lol. It's nothing personal though. It's quite annoying when someone gets all offended when I'm trying to make a genuine point. It's quite childish. As in the mephedrone thread or others. Especially when i know the person and they know i wouldn't attack them.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Edited by - Hard2Get on 2010/07/11 16:13:13
latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
latininxtc has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/07/11 :  16:51:50  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
quote:

Seriously guys why do you feel it necessary to have a go at her on almost every post she does?

I don't. The ones that are reasonable at least. There was a bit of a misunderstanding in a thread about one of your mixes though. When I do take her to task it's usually for a reason that I consider valid. The mephadrone thread for example. While I agreed with her based on the principle, I certainly didnt agree with her arguments/arguing method. Arguments such as "BECAUSE ITS MEPHADRONE!!!" don't cut it, particularly arguments based on emotion rather than fact. There was a similar example which I forget, was about a week or two after the mephadrone thread.

As for her "jokes" aimed at Wilky, I might have missed something, but I havnt seen wilky trying to wind her up, she just seems to be having a go for no particular reason. It really does seem quite childish as wilky put it. As I said about the pedobear issue - she took offence to jokes in that thread yet she is currently making jokes of a similar vein.

If you were more regular, you would see that I do not target her specifically, but will respond similarly to anyone making blatantly inaccurate statements, or respond to people who don't seem to understand various issues.

Same for me lol. It's nothing personal though. It's quite annoying when someone gets all offended when I'm trying to make a genuine point. It's quite childish. As in the mephedrone thread or others. Especially when i know the person and they know i wouldn't attack them.

same.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
kathryn has attended 3 events
Posted - 2010/07/11 :  20:59:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

He actually checks the site everyday just dosent always feel it necessary to post everyday.

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2010/07/11 :  21:08:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:
quote:

same.

oh and if you dont like what i post tough!

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2010/07/11 :  21:24:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
quote:
quote:

same.

same thing goes to you and mortis!

Edited by - latininxtc on 2010/07/11 21:29:27
Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Lilley has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  02:40:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

ok, just realise you can't have your cake and eat it as well.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Revs has attended 13 events
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  02:46:41  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
What exactly has this to do with Facebook?

kathryn
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,520 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  08:35:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kathryn's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Revs:

there just having a dig at me cos i dont always agree with what people say you know i thought there was a freedom of speech thing but these 2 obviousy are sexually frustrated and arent getting any so are hving a pop at me. Personally i think they should hook up together and have lots of lovely man dates together.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  12:36:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

there just having a dig at me cos i dont always agree with what people say you know i thought there was a freedom of speech thing but these 2 obviousy are sexually frustrated and arent getting any so are hving a pop at me.

yeh that pretty much sums it up for me.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  12:57:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
there just having a dig at me cos i dont always agree with what people say you know i thought there was a freedom of speech thing but these 2 obviousy are sexually frustrated and arent getting any so are hving a pop at me. Personally i think they should hook up together and have lots of lovely man dates together.

I also find it weirdly funny you should ditch that out yet all the while you are making jokes about people's mums. It almost seems as though you are sexually frustrated and aren't getting any so are having a pop at some people.

Also a note on the freedom of speech that you call upon to justify yourself. That same freedom of speech that allows you to comment gives me the freedom to reply to your or anyone I feel like. It also gives me the freedom of saying anything I want about your mum or anyone else's mum. As I said, you can only have your cake or eat it, not both. Food for thought.

Lilley
Advanced Member

Australia
3,740 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  12:59:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Lilley's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

you were the one that bumped this thread for no apparent reason so this is all your fault.

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  14:22:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
How the hell did I bump this?

quote:
Starstruck Posted - 2009/01/19 : 15:23:42

quote:
Mortis Posted - 2010/07/09 : 23:24:21

Seriously, this conversation is going nowhere..

Future_Shock
Advanced Member

Australia
2,483 posts
Future_Shock has attended 5 events
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  14:31:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Future_Shock's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
How the hell did I bump this?

quote:
Starstruck Posted - 2009/01/19 : 15:23:42

quote:
Mortis Posted - 2010/07/09 : 23:24:21

Seriously, this conversation is going nowhere..

Don't start being all "moderator" on us... why dont you just lock the topic? eeyyyy? ;)

Revs
Advanced Member

Austria
2,583 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  15:02:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Revs's homepage  Reply with quote
Hahaha, just wanted to try it out!

But I'm not responsible for this, I only moderate events :D

latininxtc
Advanced Member

United States
7,307 posts
Posted - 2010/07/12 :  15:50:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit latininxtc's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Hahaha, just wanted to try it out!

But I'm not responsible for this, I only moderate events :D

actually you did bump the topic!

you edited your links to your facebook page, and that caused the topic to be bumped and then other ppl replyed to the rest of your topic

so yes, this is your fault

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page