Printer friendly
Page: 
of 6

Author Thread  
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2008/07/29 :  09:38:35  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by MAtRiCks:

quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
Looks good, I may even forgive the Sy & Unknown and Squad-E. The rest of the tracklist looks like it might cancel it out.

I don't get this. Aren't you happy about the diversity on this cd? since when did sy & unknown not deserve their place on a hardcore album?

I do like the diversity of this album but, it's already diverse without them. IMO They stopped deserving places on any albums, other than CLXH, when they started churning out generic tripe. Just my opinion anyways but, it's only two tracks so i can just skip em anyway.

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Hirschi
Average Member

Germany
244 posts
Posted - 2008/08/01 :  18:05:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hirschi's homepage  Reply with quote
If it's possible to get it via amazon.DE or a market place vendor, I'm gonna buy it! I love the idea of "we don't need a chick on the cover"! :P

greetz
Hirschi

Ryan Foley
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2008/08/02 :  13:22:27  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ryan Foley's homepage  Reply with quote

Hi this is my first post on hh.com when is this cd out in the hh.com shop does anyone know???

THE DARK LORD
Starting Member

United Kingdom
16 posts
Posted - 2008/08/08 :  17:06:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit THE DARK LORD's homepage  Reply with quote
I am not really a Darwin fan but he seems to be a pretty good D.J

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/08/11 :  03:24:34  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
Hirschi: It will be available on Amazon.co.jp after November 5th 2008, it might be imported to other Amazon stores, I don't know yet.

It will be on advance sale from the site, shop.happyhardcore.com, IMO Records, mydjsobad (USA), Guhroovy (Japan) from Aug 18th 2008 and all over Japan (including Amazon) after November 5th 2008.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2008/08/18 :  08:15:22  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
From the news page!

Alright folks! It's Hardcore Addiction time! HappyHardcore.com has you covered the new hardcore album by DJ's Silver & Darwin is here and you can order the album direct from HappyHardcore.com OR you may be eligible to get a FREE COPY!

These advances sales direct from the site include free international shipping! We'll take orders up until 29th of August 2008 for the free shipping offer, from that date on you'll have to order from select shops including shop.happyhardcore.com. Official street date release (including Amazon.co.jp) will be November 5th 2008.

Free copy you say? Yes it's possible via trialpay... How does it work? In short if complete an offer selected for you and we'll reward you with a free copy of the album! Not every country will be able to get a free copy, just sign up and check it out.

If you are eligible you can get your free copy by clicking here or order direct and receive free international shipping!

DarrenJ
Advanced Member

Australia
2,626 posts
DarrenJ has attended 12 events
Posted - 2008/08/19 :  16:38:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DarrenJ's homepage  Reply with quote
I ordered it, 19aus shipped... not bad

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
HARRIBO has attended 1 event
Posted - 2008/08/27 :  11:15:04  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote
how long does it take to be shipped to the uk?

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/08/27 :  13:26:27  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^ 7-14 days but I've seen it get there in 4-5 so depends if the UK postal people feel like working :p

mikeymcee
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2008/08/28 :  22:51:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit mikeymcee's homepage  Reply with quote
yo this album is solid

Leto
Advanced Member

United States
2,849 posts
Leto has donated money to the site Leto has attended 7 events
Posted - 2008/08/28 :  23:12:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Leto's homepage  Reply with quote
Purchased, awaiting teh copy.

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
Posted - 2008/08/29 :  03:30:03  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
The first batch of orders was posted earlier in the week, let me know when you get them and more importantly what you think of the album :)

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
Posted - 2008/08/30 :  11:56:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote
its here:) ta the reason i asked was that other things i have ordered have taken aaages to come:)

just listening now sounding gd so far:)

HARRIBO
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
591 posts
Posted - 2008/08/30 :  12:00:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit HARRIBO's homepage  Reply with quote
i take it darwin mixes the first 12 tracks?

katrinar50
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
822 posts
katrinar50 has donated money to the site katrinar50 has attended 37 events
Posted - 2008/08/30 :  21:46:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit katrinar50's homepage  Reply with quote
My free copy arrived from Japan today! Thanks Silver!!

Lovenation vs Poison Rain - Beautiful Day - Tune!!! - That I will not be buying as it is a JAL track! :-(((

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 6 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page