Printer friendly
Page: 
of 3

Author Thread  
Dragalian

United States
306 posts

136 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/01 :  22:40:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
eh, I listened to the sample on the website and I really don't care for it, but Rave N' Beats USA no. 2 (Sunrize - Still Love You) is going to be bangin'. I'll be the first to order that one!!!

Hooray for American Hardcore!!!!!!!!

http://www.amoryproductions.com

Alert moderator Go to top of page
kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/01 :  23:33:42  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
hopefully phusion will get all of our orders processed! only 500 of sprees track, and probably a few hundred for 99 red.....

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "

Heist
Advanced Member

Australia
706 posts
Posted - 2002/07/02 :  05:53:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Heist's homepage  Reply with quote
I was wanting to know why no one who saw the movie ever remixed the theme music to the ivory tower. Thats a sick sounding song. I had a go but apart form getting the melody/chords down, i couldnt get it to sound good.

www.mp3.com/djheist

WWW.VOIDDJ.COM

Mixes, Original Tracks & Remixes, Hardcore Event/Music Reviews, Pics and more...

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/02 :  07:38:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
even though i am ordering those records, its kind of a bad thing that phusion is carrying them.. just because it was not hard to find at all... not much of a special/rare thing to have them now i guess... people arnt gonna go "wow whered you find that?"

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "

Don Giovanni

Canada
290 posts

43 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/02 :  10:49:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by kg4:
even though i am ordering those records, its kind of a bad thing that phusion is carrying them.. just because it was not hard to find at all... not much of a special/rare thing to have them now i guess... people arnt gonna go "wow whered you find that?"

Not to knock u down, but when u order a record wouldn't u say it is best to buy it because u think it is a good track worth owning....NOT so u can say "Hey look at what I've got, and u don't"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/02 :  18:35:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah, i am buying them because i love the tracks.... i have been searching for red balloons for a looong time now, and i just go to phusion records and.. its there, not much of a thrill now to have come upon it ya know ?...... but i also like to have something that is rare...

Edited by - kg4 on 2002/07/02 18:37:29
Annex

Canada
285 posts

38 hardcore releases
Annex has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  01:08:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
you boys just HAD to let me see this *sighs*
you know.. i go make a big ol order from nuenergy
n now i'mma be forced to make at LEAST a small order from phusion *wimper*
i'm gonna be so HORRIBLY indebted from this it hurts... lol
but... gah the hardcore is so good!!!!

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  02:24:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
is it the JJ3 version of 99 red balloons???? damn i just ordered this too. i agree with kg4 - it takes away the excitement. i got mine for 5 pounds though (an original white label version of JJ3) and no shipping so i'm happy enough. i'm also getting JJ4 (do you believe?), is this a rare one???

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  03:00:43  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
I dunno I just ordered it, but what mix is the white vinyl? I already have JJ1 and JJ3

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

pacman
Advanced Member

Australia
1,132 posts

190 hardcore releases
pacman has attended 8 events
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  03:41:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit pacman's homepage  Reply with quote
well i was told it's white label.... the same mix as JJ3 with destiny on the flipside.??? what about JJ4?? i never heard it???

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer

silver
Admin

Japan
12,548 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  06:58:21  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
White label or white vinyl? Oh crap I hope I didn't read wrong..... Checking.... ah ****... I now own 4 copies.... another reason to get my record section started! doh!

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  09:32:15  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
its the JJ3 verision, i asked the owner of phusion the other day...

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  11:35:31  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
why would anyone want jj3, everyone knows that jj1 is where it's at =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  12:02:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
yeah i know i was pissed i was JJ3... JJ1 is so much better, but oh well... the chase goes on... ;)

Dj Tripnosis

Canada
418 posts
Dj Tripnosis has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/07/03 :  17:46:49  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Dj Tripnosis's homepage  Reply with quote
wait, explain to me, JJ1 and JJ3? are they both 99 red baloons rmxs? er something???? i don't know much about Jimmy J except Tipple J

I also have another question. this 99 redbaloon remix of Jimmy J's, well sure it's good and all but i don't suppose the original HHC version is on the flip, if it was that would be sick ( i don't mean german vocals)

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -

-rejecting your reality and substituting my own

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 3 pages long: 1  2  3
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.56 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page