Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 General discussion
 Happycore collection 4 sale, over 120 recs
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
platinum-dj
Starting Member

United States
4 posts
Posted - 2002/07/12 :  07:00:56  Show profile Send a private message
I've decided to sell my happycore collection. By the way my recs are in excellent condition. I wiped them with a dust free cloth everytime I took one out, and I always put them back in their case. I would never scratch with them,(I had seperate scratch recs, which are also in the collection.) And I used my ortofon's with very low tone arm weight. Most of my recs are from the last 4 to 5 years. Basically everytime Subsonicsonic Underground would come out with new or re-release of a good record, I would pick it up. I don't have the recs in front of me now and I haven't spun in a good 6 months so bear with me. Mostly NextGeneration/Blatant Beat, Scott Brown-both the cheese and the darker recs, I can't remember the labels of the top of my head but I'll name some recs. 4 versions of Shooting star, 2 of love of my life, Eyeopener, 3 or 4 of Simon Apex's tracks, all the BANG!/stealth tracks, Love life and happiness, Hixxy and trixxy, Now is the time, original and '96 remixes, about 15 or so tranccore/nu energy/uk hardhouse, lots of vinylgroover(cheesy plus darker stuff), 3 12 song volumes of old school hardcore/old school jungle 88-94, Heart of Gold, field of dreams, tears run cold, John Gotti's revenge-phat track, Toy town- new version and old one, Genie in a bottle remix, Lauren Hill Killing me softly hardcore remix, 4 or 5 GHB compilation recs, other ghb stuff, Inside Beat, Millenium anthem. Basically if you listen to Anabolic Frolic's Happy 2b Hardcore 1-6, I have 85% of those tracks. For a more complete listing email me, [email protected] I want to sell the whole collection for 600 dollars or best offer. That's 5 bucks a track. That is an excellent price considering half these tracks you'll never be able to find. I mean I bought every hot anthem that came since 97, plus lots of other stuff. I will sell recs individually, but it most likely won't be 5 bucks. E-mail me, only if serious. If you are looking for a particular track email me with the name of it. This would be a great buy for a kid just starting to spin happycore, you'd have a serious collection.
peace out,
Platinum

Alert moderator

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 0.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page