Total online 2042
 Radio listeners 186+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 The Past. The Present. The Future 2009 (1st Album)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
SPOOX
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2,644 posts
Posted - 2010/04/02 :  23:29:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit SPOOX's homepage  Reply with quote
Thanks very much. I'll have some of this.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/07/30 :  08:05:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage  Reply with quote
Carte Blanche - Veracocha (Nothern Soldier 09' Hardcore Remix) is better than Darwin's recent Carte Blanche, imo

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/07/30 :  13:49:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
hey, thats some praise. Gonna start sortin the next instalment of PPF over the coming months. Time to blow that old one out the water !

DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/07/30 :  19:13:11  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
hey, thats some praise. Gonna start sortin the next instalment of PPF over the coming months. Time to blow that old one out the water !

Sounds good ken, its been a long time since we last spoke m8!!!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/07/30 :  19:22:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
too right Hutchy, been a while! Hope your good mate. I've been stupidly busy with the station over the past year but have decided to postpone the live shows on there for the time being so I can give all my time to Production & concentrate more on projects like this again.

Ionosphere
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,750 posts
Ionosphere is verified hardcore artist
Posted - 2010/07/30 :  22:46:06  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit Ionosphere's homepage  Reply with quote
Good.

This- http://www.discogs.com/artist/Ionosphere

THIS - http://soundcloud.com/ionosphere

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nYWkHCkaho

D-tor
Advanced Member

United States
1,143 posts
Posted - 2010/08/01 :  09:16:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit D-tor's homepage  Reply with quote
I really do hope you guys announce plans for a sequel! There were a lot of great tracks on this album, and it really got me into the genre. ^^

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  15:37:23  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Glad to see our album helped secure your love of Hardcore D-tor

You'll be happy to know, as i'm sure everyone else will be, I plan to start putting together "PPF 2" (highly doubt we'll stick with PPF) nearer the end of this year. Around Sep/Oct time but its never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  16:01:10  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....

already on it sir! :)

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  16:36:40  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
quote:
never too early to start putting some track ideas down with the album in mind....

already on it sir! :)

ahhh now this! this is an organised man ^^^ take note u lot :P

nice one dude, lookin forward to hearing em ; ) Be great to see how everyones progressed since the last album...

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  16:43:25  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
hehe, not exactly - i take alot of time over it (lazy) and dont rush

tru bass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,996 posts
tru bass has attended 11 events
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  16:56:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit tru bass's homepage  Reply with quote
I have no way of making tracks :( bahh
You know those three tracks (or so) I made that are in the pipeline for narcotic records, do you reckon they are good enough to be put on this album ken?

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  19:02:33  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Sorry Tom, had a listen there mate, & the ideas for the melodies are awesome & have certainly got potential but the overall mastering is letting them down.

I'm going to be a right fussy bugger with what tracks make it on the album this time round, unlike the last time where everyone involved got a track on. This time round i'll have to be much more strict. A lot of tracks wont make it to the final album but it's only going to keep the standard of the finished article as high as possible.

How come you can't get making tunes mate? I mean, i'm only gonna start listening to possible album tracks Sep/Oct time & the finished album wont be released until a few months after that so you've got loads of time to get something sorted.

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2010/08/04 19:04:40
DJ-Hutchy

United Kingdom
355 posts
DJ-Hutchy has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/08/04 :  19:04:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit DJ-Hutchy's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
too right Hutchy, been a while! Hope your good mate. I've been stupidly busy with the station over the past year but have decided to postpone the live shows on there for the time being so I can give all my time to Production & concentrate more on projects like this again.

Good to hear m8!!! And you probz worked harder than any1 in radio :P
But defos need a good chat n catch up, as ive too been working hard on my producing and dj'n skills, ill pm ya my addy again bud!!!!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2010/10/12 :  16:16:01  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
I know a lot of people are keen to get the next installment of "PPF" underway so just to let everyone know we will kick this off after the HHC.com Remix comp has been & gone. Looking at about Dec/Jan time, most likely after NY tbh as we all know just how busy Dec is!

The reason I wanted to make this clear was because it's never too early to start getting ideas down with the album in mind (I know many of you already are, myself included). This way we'll be well prepared when I start putting the wheels in motion.

Really looking forward to this but first.....it's comp time!

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=51568&whichpage=1

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page