Total online 1335
 Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 The Past. The Present. The Future 2009 (1st Album)
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 15

Author Thread  
Meathead
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
4,217 posts
Posted - 2009/03/22 :  16:19:45  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Meathead's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Loving the Big El Ft Annie track, pure quality!

Respect to all involved, its a great project.

Any idea on amount of downloads? Can this be tracked?

Why do you wanna know anyway?

"Music creates order out of chaos; for rhythm imposes unanimity upon the divergent, melody imposes continuity upon the disjointed, and harmony imposes compatibility upon the incongruous." -Sir Yehudi Menuhin

Alert moderator Go to top of page
näkkk
Advanced Member

Norway
755 posts

16 hardcore releases
näkkk is a site donation subscriber
Posted - 2009/03/22 :  20:05:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit näkkk's homepage  Reply with quote
been having a listen through this now, and it's really top stuff! we have great producers in this forum, and it's awesome. hopefully I can get in on this some time :P nice tracks, nice mix, nice covers \o/

belong to the hardcore regime!

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2009/03/22 :  20:59:52  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
doesnt CD stand for 'cwality download'

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

Edited by - acidfluxxbass on 2009/03/22 21:01:35
Trimms

United States
494 posts
Trimms has attended 3 events
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  00:46:37  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:

Anyway listening currently, doing other stuff at the same time so havent properly listened all, but really digging the Trimms feat Lauren tune (hope my neighbours like it too :P).

Ha, thank you sir :D

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  17:41:18  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
*UPDATE! ONE TRACK NAME HAD BEEN LISTED WRONG SO BE SURE TO UPDATE IT! THE TRACK NAME WAS ORIGINALLY 'DJ TRIQUATRA - FLUX (FINNISHED MIX)' BUT IS NOW 'DJ TRIQUATRA - SLEEP (FINNISHED MIX) SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  18:13:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
lol, thankyou kindly sir.

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  20:41:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
lol, thankyou kindly sir.

np bud. Real sorry about that. I could have sworn I changed it but must not have saved All sorted now & just in time as i'm goin on a major spammin mission tonight

Triquatra

United Kingdom
12,635 posts
Triquatra is a site donation subscriber Triquatra has attended 26 events
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  20:45:13  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Triquatra's homepage  Reply with quote
its my fault in the first place cause i emailed you the wrong name originally! been so much going on recently

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  20:53:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trimms:

Heh been listening it pretty much nonstop after first heard it :) Out of curiosity, where did you get the vocals for it?

Edited by - whispering on 2009/03/23 20:53:43
Trimms

United States
494 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  21:47:16  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Heh been listening it pretty much nonstop after first heard it :) Out of curiosity, where did you get the vocals for it?

I wrote them up and then my friend Lauren sang them. She sings on quite a few of the songs I've made, I love the tone of her voice.

whispering

Finland
8,452 posts
whispering has donated money to the site
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  21:56:17  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit whispering's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
I wrote them up and then my friend Lauren sang them. She sings on quite a few of the songs I've made, I love the tone of her voice.

Oh wow, i really should spend more time on this forum area. Send some good vibes to her direction, loving the vocals ...and lyrics. Now ill need to go search up some of your older tunes...

Smoogie
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
6,480 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  22:41:00  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Smoogie's homepage  Reply with quote
Very good work! Everyone did really well! Mortis, your Grand National track was my favotrite I think really good! Still got the mix to get through yet but it has worked out really well & hopefully I could be part of it next time!

Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  23:20:46  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah, hats of to both of you mate. She's sings slightly rocky & more american influenced & it really does help the track stand out from the rest. I put it near the end also because, IMO, it really is a future sound of Hardcore seeing how big its becoming worldwide!

Keep up the good work m8 & i'll look forward to getting a few more of yours (& hers) on Vol 2

Edited by - Ken Masters on 2009/03/23 23:21:32
Ken Masters
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
3,447 posts
Posted - 2009/03/23 :  23:22:39  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Ken Masters's homepage  Reply with quote
Also, just to let everyone know. This is going to be an Annual Album & i'll be starting to put together Vol 2 closer to Christmas of this year so keep up the great work!

Trimms

United States
494 posts
Posted - 2009/03/24 :  01:09:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Trimms's homepage  Reply with quote
Well, after listening to this loads, I have to say that "Take Me To The Sun" by Bridson 10AK is absolutely epic. I mean honestly, this tune is ridiculous. It's really my style, so happy, the vocals are amazing, and everything comes together so well. ****ing brilliant. I'm so mixing this in next time I play.
Wow.

Let me say it again.
Wow. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW.
Amazing job.

quote:
Keep up the good work m8 & i'll look forward to getting a few more of yours (& hers) on Vol 2

Haha, for sure, the other tracks she sings on aren't hardcore but I'll definitely be working on some new ones for volume 2. This album was amazing, I want to make volume 2 even better!

Edited by - Trimms on 2009/03/24 01:11:14

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 15 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ... 11  12  13  14  15
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page