Total online 1588
 Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 BONKERS IMPORTANT REACT ANNOUNCEMENT-PLEASE READ!!
 Printer friendly
Page: 
of 4

Author Thread  
virtigo

United Kingdom
273 posts
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  09:52:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit virtigo's homepage  Reply with quote
shit! my Sy CD skips at the end 2. Fu(king gutted! I dont wanna take it back. I love it. bastard!

I dont care where you come from if you're rich or you're poor you know you leave that shit behind you when you walk threw the door. We've come to rave together there's no room for attitute, were just dedicated ravers rockin under the same roof!!!

Alert moderator Go to top of page
mc trev
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
736 posts
mc trev has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  10:47:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
what does it mean by bonkers 3 is going to be a gold Ltd and bonkers 4 going to be a silver Ltd ?

i why arnt they re-releasing bonkers 1 & 2

is it because they want them to be rare or sumthin?

www.helter-skelter.co.uk

evans

United Kingdom
102 posts
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  11:01:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
because they are re releasing bonkers 3 and 4 hopefully they wont have the best of cd and instead more uofront hardcore

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  11:11:38  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
i pitched this idea on the next gen board, but i think it would be so bad ass if React put out a North American edition of Bonkers... what do you think?

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "

Brian K
Advanced Member

United States
8,663 posts

528 hardcore releases
Brian K has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  11:22:30  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
with north american producers/djs on it? if so i'm all for it =) with other north american djs on cds maybe they can become almost as famous as fah fah frolic =P

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."

kg4
Advanced Member

United States
802 posts

36 hardcore releases
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  12:17:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit kg4's homepage  Reply with quote
haha, hopefully more... when people think of n-american hardcore, usually he comes to mind ;) i think we can do better than that!

"We'll always be together; however far it seems. We'll always be together; together in electric dreams. "

DJ_Solstice

United Kingdom
290 posts

56 hardcore releases
DJ_Solstice has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  15:59:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
i totally agree! i love da hardcore and cant get enuf of it, but when i think of american hardcore dj's the only one i eva herd of is frolic! (well i might of herd of more but i jus dont know they is american) so i think they should do a north american bonkers, maybe call it "Bonkers: USA Style" or sommin along those lines??

dont laugh at me b!tch, at least i got the balls to dance!!!

anderjuk2000
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  17:26:03  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
was just listenin to my copy of bonkers 6 - vibes mix and just realised how kick ass track 14 - techno wonderland is! personal opinions people is bonkers rezerection worth getting? i aint listened to hardcore music in a while but im gettin back into it so quickly, i have all of bonkers 1-7. i feel so proud :-)

John

DJ_Solstice

United Kingdom
290 posts

56 hardcore releases
DJ_Solstice has attended 1 event
Posted - 2002/07/17 :  17:47:02  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
go and buy the nu bonkers - its awsome! but make sure u have the right cd's b4 u buy it - as many have had 2 sharkey cd's instead of a sy cd! but apart from that, its well worth it, get it..........

dont laugh at me b!tch, at least i got the balls to dance!!!

B.C
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,747 posts

35 hardcore releases
B.C has donated money to the site B.C has attended 10 events
Posted - 2002/07/18 :  01:59:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
so where is this news Silver? i got up early just 2 hear it and u hav not supplied!!! come on,i need 2 know!!!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"

silver
Admin

Japan
12,547 posts

894 hardcore releases
silver is verified hardcore artist silver is a site donation subscriber silver has attended 108 events
Posted - 2002/07/18 :  07:42:24  Show profile View artist profile  Send a private message  Visit silver's homepage  Reply with quote
^^^^ news page mate

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.

sam615k
Starting Member

United Kingdom
1 post
Posted - 2002/07/18 :  10:15:26  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
about sys disk skipping, yeh PSA at the end just says HARDCORE WILL NEVER DIE at the end. I dont kno but it didnt sound like that on happy hour

Midway_raver
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,032 posts
Midway_raver has attended 2 events
Posted - 2002/07/18 :  15:53:47  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
hhmmmmmmm i just read mixmag n dj at work, now i know why they wanna come 2 a rave..Coz there own scene i.e cream, gatecrasher etc is flagging and grinding to a halt they want sumfink new 2 write about and exploit!! I say sod off u abandoned the scene once, and now juyst coz u need us don't come running!! my own personal opinion, what u lot think?

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting

Foxy

United Kingdom
308 posts
Posted - 2002/07/19 :  00:16:07  Show profile  Send a private message  Reply with quote
I say that is totally the wrong attitude (thuogh I completely understand it!) as it would be a cse of cutting of the nose to spite our face, although we are seperate to commercial dance such as house, hard house & trance, whether we like it or not its the occasional low-key slight successes in these markets in cross-over tunes which help keep the scene alive & kicking & lets face it Hard House is sounding more & more like HHC as time goes on, but this just means our DJ's can diversify & improve (as long as they dont sell-out!). My only hope is that it doesnt become "fashionable" just a little bit more respected.

Hardcore family never dies.

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/07/19 :  01:07:58  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage  Reply with quote
Yeah on the very last track "Forever Young" my Sy CD Skips Like Bitch!!!!! Damn.

Sy.

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page