Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 

All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 whats goin on......
 Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  06:01:33  Show profile Send a private message
when the bonkers rexurrection cd was coming out, i was well pleased. So i went to a mate who owns a music shop and he ordered it for me, happy days! when the release date came....he had the cd waiting for me!!! i was well pleased!!
Thing is, since i heard bonkers 3 & 4 were being released, i went to him and asked them to order it....no luck yet!?!? whats happening? i mean, if there was a chance that they could get it, it would be got an i would have it, so does anyone have a clue why they havent heard of it? or the people who they are dealing with dont have it?>.when they had the bonkers rezurrection???

I would also like to say "COME ON HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!" ive been listening to it since i was a wee lad and i am well pleased that its back...even though it didnt go away!! Hardcore was here, is here and will remain with us forever!!! the scene just gets stronger and stronger so a *** major thanks to all dj's, producers, and anyone helping the scene. A MAJOR! thanks to go to all djs on here and everyong involved with making the site, without you all, we would have nothing!!! I cant not thank all u lot enough as happy hardcore has been my lifestyle for years!!! and i speak on behalf of everyone when i say what i say!!! SO to all dj's, Producers and so on: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!***

Bring on the sounds of happy HARDCORE!!!!!!
..well, thats my speach over.....

freedom to all who believe!!

Alert moderator
Foxy

United Kingdom
308 posts
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  06:17:40  Show profile  Send a private message
WELL SAID!
hardcore is only doing so well because of us-pats on the back people!
(But can I please have some of what you've had?)

Hardcore family never dies.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Charco
Advanced Member

Ireland
1,979 posts
Charco has attended 4 events
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  06:25:17  Show profile  Send a private message
what i have is special.......its HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yes, happy hardcore anyday, night, weekend, monday morning, every morning.....ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!! 24hrs a day, i have the stuff pumping through me like water, well happy!!!!

--but to the main point, why have they not had any news about the bonkers re-releases???????

BOUNCE
BOUNCE
BOUNCE
<- wee man likes to bounce!!!!

freedom to all who believe!!

Go Here: http://www.ionosphere.co.uk or here: http://www.sbthq.net . Happy? You should be!! And of course: My tunes: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=230636&T=6580

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  07:18:48  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage
Well you only heard that they were going to re-released a few weeks or so ago so you can't expect it to have been done yet, these things take time..

Simon
Advanced Member

Belgium
5,001 posts
Simon has donated money to the site Simon has attended 5 events
Posted - 2002/08/02 :  08:02:29  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Simon's homepage
It's been said before and will be said again Hardcore will never Die it's here and it's here to stay.

Sy.

New PostPost Reply
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page