Page: 
of 9

Author Thread  
Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Hard2Get has attended 21 events
Posted - 2010/12/04 :  13:27:54  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Nitro:
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
in other news..

i just bought Hixxy - Starry Night ...on vinyl

*looks terribily smug*

Is this hard to get or? I have it, sure it says limited 1000 copies or something. Dont think its EVER been played out round this neck of the woods.

And to whoever commented on Burn This Joint..... big up yaself!

It was pretty rare but since everything can be bought on discogs for a pound it probably has little value now, or at least isn't difficult to get but who knows. I'm just going by every other tune out there that was once rareish.

Alert moderator Go to top of page
Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  11:03:24  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Remix of Tranquility more popular? Are you sure lol. Anyway the original is amazing but i would never consider it a lesser known tune because it's on Bonkers 3, meaning pretty much everyone has heard it.

Indeed, I had to search long and hard to hear the remix, love them both! :)

Big up on the Hardcore Bashment one, definetely never given it's props, actually one of the few vinyls I had. :P

Here's one I've only ever heard played once and never seen mentioned but it's an absolutely epic tune:

Triple J - Dynamite.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  14:39:12  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Seany:
quote:
Remix of Tranquility more popular? Are you sure lol. Anyway the original is amazing but i would never consider it a lesser known tune because it's on Bonkers 3, meaning pretty much everyone has heard it.

Big up on the Hardcore Bashment one, definetely never given it's props, actually one of the few vinyls I had. :P

Here's one I've only ever heard played once and never seen mentioned but it's an absolutely epic tune:

Triple J - Dynamite.

It's actually released under the name 'Becks & Donna' (and just Becks for the remix), and Triple J did a remix. Either way amazing tune, in fact I'm pretty sure i only heard it because of you lol.

Edited by - Hard2Get on 2010/12/17 14:40:41
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Mortis has donated money to the site Mortis has attended 7 events
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  15:43:44  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
I love Dynamite. Such an underplayed tune too.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  17:20:21  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:

Has to be the remix though! I guess it's under played because it wouldn't fit all that well in most sets. It's not a very 'ravey' tune (the same thing that makes it good thought).

Craigavon raver
Advanced Member

Ireland
2,207 posts
Craigavon raver has attended 1 event
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  17:36:05  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Craigavon raver's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

is it the first track on what a rush 1?

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/12/17 :  17:49:51  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:

Has to be the remix though! I guess it's under played because it wouldn't fit all that well in most sets. It's not a very 'ravey' tune (the same thing that makes it good thought).

I'm talking about the remix, don't think I've heard the original.

quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:

is it the first track on what a rush 1?

Yeah, it's number 1 on the first one (not sure if it's the original because I don't have the album) and the remix is number 2 on the second one

Edited by - Mortis on 2010/12/17 17:53:48
Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  02:03:22  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
A few more:

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  02:08:28  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote

8D
Advanced Member

Canada
820 posts
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  09:12:19  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit 8D's homepage  Reply with quote
I dont know if this is well known but I dont think it is

I've been digin "psycho killa - Kurt"
prettty hard tune

Seany
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
1,906 posts
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  10:35:20  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Seany's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Seany:
quote:

Triple J - Dynamite.

It's actually released under the name 'Becks & Donna' (and just Becks for the remix), and Triple J did a remix. Either way amazing tune, in fact I'm pretty sure i only heard it because of you lol.

Ah right, well yeah I was referring to the remix, never ever heard the orginal, must be even rarer lol.

Hard2Get
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
12,837 posts
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  15:01:57  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Hard2Get's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:

Lol regarding both tunes the flipsides are by far the best tunes! I really like them both but not the other sides (the ones you linked).
Also of the Happy Trax label Drop That Beat by Scott Brown is massively under rated, imo.

Mortis
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
7,493 posts

341 hardcore releases
Posted - 2010/12/18 :  15:38:09  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit Mortis's homepage  Reply with quote
Feels like heaven is ok but I've heard better versions and I can live without you I just don't like.

stray

Australia
302 posts
Posted - 2010/12/19 :  08:58:36  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit stray's homepage  Reply with quote
http://soundcloud.com/spiritual_tazer/brain-slushie

This track is awesome, and up for free download. 1st time I heard this style of music (Psycore) and a really different and hectic track. This guy also has a few more Psycore tracks on his Soundcloud account so definately worth checking out if you want to hear something different.

http://www.freeformforum.net - A site for Freeform Fanatics to talk music and nonsense

acidfluxxbass
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
5,000 posts
Posted - 2010/12/19 :  13:29:06  Show profile  Send a private message  Visit acidfluxxbass's homepage  Reply with quote
quote:
Originally posted by stray:
http://soundcloud.com/spiritual_tazer/brain-slushie

This track is awesome, and up for free download. 1st time I heard this style of music (Psycore) and a really different and hectic track. This guy also has a few more Psycore tracks on his Soundcloud account so definately worth checking out if you want to hear something different.

that hurt my ears

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/archefluxxuk

New PostPost Reply
Topic is 9 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9
 Printer friendly
  Verified artist
   Donating member How to donate

It took 1.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page